167(M)Mattex

The Good Pet

                   ImpalaDreams

"You look radiant, my pet," Matt said when Alex opened the door to her apartment. He drank in the appearance of her perfectly teased ringlets and her dolled up face which he found beautiful even without all of the makeup. The top of her black, sequined floor length dress was overflowing with her ample breasts and the look was finished off, just for him, with a pair of "fuck me hard" high black pumps.

"Not so bad yourself, sir" she smiled a hand running down the front of his perfectly pressed dress shirt, feeling the silky material if his blue tie beneath her fingertips as well. She didn't see why they even needed to attend this silly party tonight anyway. They hardly got to see each other as is and she didn't want one of her only nights in town to be spent at an industry party pretending that they weren't fucking each other.

"Listen, the car is waiting outside, but can I come in for a second first?" he asked.

"Of course," she said holding the door open wider and closing it once he was past the threshold. "You can do whatever you want, master." Maybe if she could get him riled up they could just stay home and screw tonight.

"You are such a good little slave," he purred, walking into her living room, "which is why I've got something for you." He pulled from his pocket a small, black gift box adorned with a silver ribbon.

"We said no presents!" Alex admonished. She was adamant that their relationship, no matter how unconventional, remain casual.

"I know but this is something we can both enjoy." He could tell her curiosity was piqued as she took the package and sat on the couch to open it. She removed the ribbon and then pulled the top of the box off to reveal a black satin thong. She lifted it up in confusion at first, noticing the underwear had a little weight to them. Then with a small gasp she realized what she was holding. With a smirk, Matt took a remote from his pocket and the thong buzzed to life.

"Oh, these are great!" She smiled as he took a seat next to her.

"I'm glad you like them because you're going to be a good pet and wear them tonight. Now stand up and take your pants off," he ordered.

Alex stood and pulled her dress up revealing her pussy to him. He unconsciously licked his lips at the site of it, a tuft of curly brown hair leading down to perfectly shaved lips, the hood of her clit peeking out at the top, her thighs beautifully framing the sight. "I'm not wearing any now," she teased. She took the thong, which had temporarily stilled, and slid them on.

"You are so wicked, my little minx," Matt said. He was still seated on the couch but slid closer to her so he could fiddle with the panties, making sure the vibrating piece was nestled into her folds and pressed against her clit. "I ought to spank you right now for that but the car is waiting outside so I'll have to make you pay later. Now, can you feel this?" His hand turned the remote on again and this time the panties sprung to life with a stutter vibration.

"Mmmmm, yes master, thank you. It feels good but it could be harder."

He stood facing her, turning off the remote and pulling down her dress that was still hiked up around her waist. "All in good time, pet." He smiled mischievously and she awaited his orders. "This remote," he gestured, holding the piece up, "controls the type and intensity of the vibrations for the toy currently resting against your pussy. I will keep it in my pocket and administer pleasure as I want throughout the night. You are not to touch yourself and you are forbidden from removing them. Is that clear?"

"Yes, master." she said obediently.

"Good. Let's go to the party!" he beamed.

The event was a Christmas celebration at a BBC producer's mansion located in the swanky Hampstead neighborhood of London. The pair arrived and were ushered inside. They made their hellos, greeting friends and co-workers alike as they circled their way around the room to the bar. Alex accepted the white wine he ordered for her and felt her breath hitch in nervous anticipation as she saw his hand slip into his pocket. But no vibration started so she took the opportunity to look around the room. So many people were here that she knew and she suddenly became worried at all the potential socially mortifying situations that could arise if they were to be found out. She saw a good friend and her husband across the room. Beside her, Matt was checking his phone, both hands out of his pockets. "Julia and Mark are here," she said. Then added quietly under her breath so no nearby groups could hear her, "May I please go say hello, sir?"