171(M)Mattex

The Pleasures of A Text Message

                  hellinredheels

He glanced at his phone for the second time that day.

Nearest Library, Top Floor x -A

Looking up at the rear view mirror for last minute checks, he smoothed down his hair and checked his breath before climbing out of his car. The library only had 3 floors, and thankfully, there were only few people there. He put on his sunglasses to hide his face and rushed up the stairs to the top floor. His face broke into a smirk when he saw her standing between two bookshelves, looking absolutely gorgeous in a translucent white shirt and a loose floral skirt. He gazed hungrily at her, her wild golden curls framing her delicate features, her clothes barely hiding the curves and contours of her well-formed body. He licked his lips when they suddenly turned dry.

It started during a party right after the premier of the Season 7 Finale with friends and crew members. He had confessed to her about his plans on leaving Who then and that might had been the cause that started their little texting game. It might also have been the few drinks that they’ve drank that night or the desperation that they might not see each other as much anymore (if not at all). But when one of them texted the other to head to the bar’s women’s bathroom in 5 mins, there were no hesitations at all as they locked themselves in one of the stalls, mouths crashing and arms clinging desperately around each other. They had settled on this little game for now, afraid that the other might not feel anything beyond sexual attraction.

But even with that fear, Matt couldn’t help but debate with himself if he should cross that line or not. Part of him was still scared of ruining what they had but the other part wanted to risk the chance of possibly having more...he just needed to find the right time…? Maybe the 50th? He chuckled sardonically.

Walking up behind her, his smirk grew even more when he noticed that she was too preoccupied with a book to notice him approaching.

He felt her jump slightly when his hands rested on her hips.

“Well, hello, darling. I was just finishing a chapter.”

“Oh, no. Please do carry on.” He whispered in her ear, keeping her in place when she was about to turn around.

“I’ll hardly be able to co-concentrate...when..ah-” He had pressed himself so close to her that she could feel his growing lust. One of his hand had slowly pulled up her skirt to touch the smooth, silky skin underneath. He made sure to do that on the side facing the wall incase someone passed by. At the moment, they just look like a cute couple reading a book together.

“Keep on reading, love. Least they’ll notice we’re doing something very, very naughty, eh?”

His voice was deep and low, sending a delicious shiver up her spine.

She smirked and replied in a purr. “Oh, but we are, darling.”

He chuckled. “Yes, we definitely are.”

His hand snaked towards her front only to meet soft curls at the apex between her legs instead of the lacy fabric that she usually wore. “Such a naughty girl, Kingston. No knickers?”