𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸

Yoongi finds him hopelessly falling for someone — just by the fault of three blabbering students in his third period art history class making him catch eyes for one of them who just so ends up having to sit right beside him as an impulsive decision made by the teacher.

Yet who knew newly assigned seats could blossom such powerful feelings?

Because suddenly, Yoongi finds himself enchanted by him; by someone he's barely taken note of despite being somewhat familiar of his presence throughout those four torturous years of high school he and the student body of a couple thousand have been forced to undergo. And something within him deeply regrets that; finding a sudden self loathing for not befriending this person sooner.

However, after the short span of only a couple weeks, Yoongi realizes it's something beyond the power of platonic attraction.

Something much more fathomable than that, scarier than that, more desirable than that.

Something he's desperate to pursue almost straight away, finding this sudden urge being conjured up inside him until he makes the impulsive decision to slip a note inside the boy's locker.

However, somehow — by the fate of the universe perhaps — the note ends up in the hands of his best friend.

Who's been hopelessly in love with him since sophomore year.

ᗯ ᗴ ᒪ ᑕ O ᗰ ᗴ
TO
🥀 ᕼᗴᗩTᕼᗴᖇ 🥀

~ a book based off of Conan Gray's Heather ~