ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ

Hoseok nuzzled into Yoongi's side comfortably, wrapping his arms around the expanse of his shoulders as their legs naturally intertwined with one another's in an infinite knot.

Blankets were strewn up above them, hung by chairs and heavy items to stabilize it as well as a couple of clothing clips binding it all together, forming a small dome shape around the cuddling pair with dazzling fairy lights twinkling overhead as well which casted tiny sparkling reflections in both their chocolate brown eyes.

With Christmas music playing in the background (even though it was well past Christmas and nearing mid January) and a play of sugar cookies with two mugs of hot chocolate rested on the floor beside them, nothing but pure euphoria rushed through them both gathering bliss in every single fiber of their body.

Because what was better than cuddling up next to the person you like with calming Christmas music playing in the background and watching the snowflakes outside graciously float about the night sky where a billion stars shined above them?

It was the epitome of perfect.

Something that only ever used to occur in their dreams or mere imaginations, not fully believing just how possible it really was to achieve such special moments as these with your loved ones.

But now here they were: living out their desired fantasies in the dead of winter, only making everything seem more toasty and warm than it already was to begin with.

And during it all, a smile never left Hoseok nor Yoongi's faces, forever tugging at the ends of their mouths and cheek muscles yet in the best imaginable way possible. Even if they couldn't necessarily see one another's exuberant expressions, something deep within them could feel it.

A proper visual wasn't mandatory to have the simple knowledge knowing just how happy they both were in that moment, scurrying through their mind to think of a better scenario only to realize that there wasn't one.

Because this was it.

The music, the dimmed yet aesthetic fairy lights, the white winter wonderland just outside of Yoongi's living room window, the piles and piles of blankets thrown both on top of them and overhead, and lastly — but most importantly — they had one another.

Legs wrapped around legs and arms lazily draped over torsos and around waists with faces digging into each other's necks and shoulders, there wasn't any other position they'd rather be in. And they most certainly didn't plan on moving out of it anytime soon either, enjoying the warmth radiating off of one another's bodies from their close proximity like a personal heater of some sort; yet only a thousand times better.

"You're so warm," Hoseok mumbled into Yoongi's shoulder, words strung together incoherently with his low yet still undeniably adorable voice that Yoongi couldn't help but fawn over, especially with the way Hoseok's hot breath unknowingly fanned his skin — causing light tickles to creep up and down Yoongi's skin before goosebumps eventually took the place of them.

Chuckling lightly, Yoongi gently combed a hand through Hoseok's black locks, causing Hoseok to squirm beneath his touch ever so slightly before returning to his original position, "It might be from the fireplace Seokie, not me."

"Definitely you," Hoseok smiled softly, burrowing his head into Yoongi's chest as his fists grabbed at a bunch of Yoongi's hoodie, subconsciously making Yoongi's heart swoon from the innocent action and wondering how on Earth he got so lucky with someone this perfect.

It was still unbelievable.

A few comfortable moments of silence passed between them, giving them both the chance to reflect on nearly everything and anything; exploring every deep little crevice in their minds that they never even dreamed upon entering before.