ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ sɪɢʜᴛ ғᴏʀ sᴏʀᴇ ᴇʏᴇs

Splashes of hazelnut and coffee swirled around his dark irises, captivating any person who just so happened to walk by him as Hoseok blissfully skipped down the vacant school hallways towards his locker at the other end of the school, letting the echoed music playing from his AirPods fill his ears with epiphany.

With his eyes formed into tiny crescents from the past interaction with one of his classmates, Yoongi, Hoseok hastily scanned among the row of identical
lockers until he spotted familiar number he's been assigned to since freshman year, quickly retrieving all the books necessary for tonight's assignments before stuffing them into his already jam-packed backpack and making his way back home through the empty streets of their neighborhood.

The song Bad Texter by Ryan Woods blasted in ears, filling his entire conscience with nothing but a euphoric bliss as he bobbed his head up and down from the catchy and relaxing lyrics, it being a personal favorite of his. After all, it was one of his favorite hobbies to take part in — if it was even considered a hobby.

Listening to music that matched his personal taste let him express himself with ease, a secret solely kept between him and his Spotify playlist.

No one else had the opportunity to judge him, and he could fully spread out his wings to fly without having to worry about people's opposing opinions on different genres of music that usually led to wrath-filled bickers about whose artist was better. Because in his own little imaginary world, there was none of that.

No judgment based off what type of music people listened to, letting them live in peace and not have to cower behind closed doors instead of freely blasting it in the hallways at school.

A world where everyone was simply... nice.

A world they unfortunately didn't live in.

Which is one of the main reasons why Hoseok let his own little fantasies run free, occasionally transferring them down onto paper through descriptive story lines or small doodles.

Sure, he was a carefree and optimistic person both on the inside and out without a doubt, but every human still held those lingering insecurities no matter how perfect they seemed.

One of the main reasons as to why Hoseok even seemed so happy or jubilant all the time was because of this false reality he created for himself to protect his fragile soul from the outside worlds. Perhaps or was dumb and naive, yes, but for the short term it was the best solution to stay put in his childhood innocence. Of course, another reason was also because his source of energy was mainly fueled off of the music he played for himself every morning before school started, ensuring have a decently bright attitude in the hopes to cheer up any glum souls that day.

Because you never know what people are going through, and Hoseok's main goal in life was to ensure that everybody got a happy ending.

Regardless of how unrealistic that was.

Or how impossible it was.

Especially since he would be the exact cause as to why someone else wouldn't get one.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Every single day Yoongi finds himself being more and more entranced by Hoseok.

Those alluring caramel tinged eyes with hazel swirls spiraling around it and golden flakes sprinkled in the mix was all it took to completely amaze Yoongi every single time he noticed himself gazing into them wonderingly — searching for something unfathomable. It was that ebony colored hair with beautiful hues of nightfall, windswept effortlessly over his forehead every single day that made Yoongi think how he always managed to style it so freaking well without any imperfection evident in it at all. The list was infinite, surpassing all borders of what to be though impossible to cross or step over; and beyond the expanding galaxies of the universe that were filled with the same stars that Hoseok seemed to be made out of.