CHAPTER FIFTY NINE

Season 3, Episode 15:  Big Brother

Ownership of Glee:  FOX, Ryan Murphy, Ian Brennan, Brad Falchuk

= = =

The New Directions sat in the choir room, watching Artie and Quinn perform Elton John's 'I'm Still Standing.'

[I'm Still Standing by Artie and Quinn]

Everyone cheers for their performance.

"Quinn that was beautiful," Violet comments, trying to keep herself from crying. She cried on Saturday, and she couldn't help but feel overjoyed that her friend was going to be okay.

Quinn smiles gently. "Thank you. I know it's a little weird with me being in a wheelchair, but I have a compressed spine from my accident. I'm starting to regain feeling in my legs, which is progress. So, with your thoughts and prayers, I am hoping to be out of this chair and dancing with you guys onstage at Nationals." She announces.

Everyone stands up and cheers for Quinn's optimism.

= = =

The next day, Violet is shocked to see Cooper Anderson in their choir room. She knows that he's done a credit score commercial, but honestly, she doesn't see what the big deal is. Apart from the fact he's Blaine's big brother.

Violet smiles as Blaine and Cooper perform a mash-up of 'Rio/Hungry Like the Wolf.'

[Rio/Hungry Like the Wolf by Blaine and Cooper]

Violet stands up and cheers for them. So do the rest of New Directions.

= = =

Cooper Anderson's master class for acting is not as much fun as Violet thought it would be. She doesn't understand his advice, and would rather be working on anything BUT the stupid master class.

In fact, Violet decides not to do the master class because of how infuriating Cooper is becoming.

"Violet why aren't you participating with everyone else?" Will asks his student. Sue peeks over to see Violet is sitting by herself.

Violet shrugs. "I don't understand his advice, he makes everything about himself, and he's making Blaine feel bad about himself." She answers.

Will and Sue look at each other.

Violet's always been straight to the point, but she's got a slight edge to her right now.

= = =

At lunch, Kurt sits next to Violet. "You want to come with us to our Senior Ditch Day tomorrow? We're going to a theme park." Kurt invites.

Violet smiles gently. "I'll pass." She tells him.

Kurt frowns. "Why?" He asks.

"It's your Senior Ditch Day. Besides... I think I'll stay here with Blaine and Charlie — maybe work on a number with them." Violet replies.

Kurt nods and kisses her head. "Okay. I love you. You know that right?" He asks.

"Of course I know that. I love you too." Violet says.

"Good. Hey, are you free Friday night? I was thinking maybe you and I could go on a date. And no, it's not Breadstix." Kurt adds.

Violet smiles at him dreamily. "A date with my boyfriend on Friday night. It sounds perfect." She says.

Kurt smiles and kisses her. Violet kisses back. "I'll make the plans." Kurt assures her.

Violet giggles.