CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE

Season 4, Episode 13:  Diva

Ownership of Glee:  FOX, Ryan Murphy, Ian Brennan, Brad Falchuk

= = =

Violet smiles from her seat next to Charlie as Finn writes one word on the board:  DIVA.

"Diva. So, now that we're back in the game, we've got to come strong. Diva Week is all about finding your inner powerhouse. Miss Pillsbury." Finn says and lets Emma take her turn to talk.

Emma nods. "That's right. The Online Urban Dictionary defines a diva as 'a fierce, often temperamental singer who comes correct. She is not a trick-ass ho and she does not sweat da haterz.'"

Jake sighs. "Great, so I guess the guys are screwed this week."

Blaine scoffs. "Um... Guys can be divas."

Emma nods. "That's right, we all have inner divas. I myself have been considered quite a diva at many a local restaurant because I know what I want and I will send a dish back."

"You all might as well just quit while you're ahead because there are only two ways to spell Unique, and one of them is. D-I-V-A... Diva. M'kay? Shanté, I stay, and it will be brought, dished out, and served and mopped up by the time you even pick out a wig. Looking at you, clocking that sadness." Unique states.

"I have more diva in my little finger than you have in your whole angry inch, Wade-Unique." Tina challenges.

"Tina, you've kind of been talking some ridiculous trash for months, unchallenged, and that stops now." Marley says.

"I'm a contender for diva week. I mean... I am the sister of Glee club's second biggest diva:  Rachel Berry. And I'm marrying the glee club's biggest diva:  Kurt Hummel." Violet notes.

"Listen, guys can be divas." Blaine reiterates.

Brittany smiles. "You guys, I'm going to win Diva Week. And do you know how I know that? It's because..."

Violet, Blaine, Tina, Brittany and Unique perform Beyoncé's 'Diva.'

As they perform on the auditorium stage, they're all dressed in different diva outfits.

(Violet's diva outfit)

[Diva by Violet, Blaine, Tina, Brittany and Unique]

The performance ends, and it turns out it was more of a fantasy than anything.

"And that is how I made the manager cry at the Cheesecake Factory... by being a diva. Yay, divas." Emma finishes.

= = =

Blaine sneezes and Tina presents him with something.

"Here, I put together a little cold buster kit for you." Tina says.