Bloody

~A/n I found that picture on Google and now you have to look at it cause I looked at it an I'm scared~

~A/n stay til the end for a face reveal~ 

~Y/n's POV~

James fell to the floor bleeding. I had just shot James Reynolds. I dropped the gun and began shaking "I just-I just-" I began to fall, but Thomas caught me. 

"Kitten it's okay. Shh it's okay you saved me," Thomas said as he ran his fingers through my hair. 

"But I just-I just shot someone!" I yelled as I burst into tears. 

"Shhh honey it's okay. You did the right thing." 

"What the hell happened!" A doctor burst in the room. 

"Sir James Reynolds returned and wanted to kill us. Y/n was doing the right thing," Thomas said. The doctor ran to James's side and took his pulse "he's dead." I burst into more tears. 

"Oh my god! I just killed a man!" I screamed as I sobbed. Thomas pulled me into his arms. 

"Shhh kitten it's okay. It's all going to be okay." 

"I FOUND ELIZA-WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE?!" Lafayette burst through the door carrying Eliza bridal style. 

"Eliza!" I yelled and ran to Lafayette. 

"Y/n-" she managed to choke out. 

"Shh save your strength. What happened to you?" 

"James pushed me into the river, but I somehow didn't drown," Eliza said. 

"Shh Eliza mon ami, save your strength. I'm going to give you to the doctor now," Lafayette handed Eliza to the doctor. 

"Attendez Lafayette! (Wait Lafayette!)" Eliza yelled as she was carried away. The doctor stopped in his tracks. Lafayette walked up to Eliza. 

"Oui, mademoiselle? (yes miss?)"

"Je ne vous ai jamais remercié de m'avoir sauvé. Tu es un vrai chevalier en armure brillante (I never thanked you for saving me. You are a real knight in shining armor)"

"Eliza tu n'as pas besoin de me remercier, je faisais juste ce qui est juste. (Eliza you don't need to thank me, I was just doing the right thing)

"Encore merci Lafayette. (Still, thank you Lafayette)" With that the doctor carried Eliza to a room. The police came and took care of the dead body and cleaned the blood. 

"I came as soon as I heard!" Angelica burst through the door along with Peggy and Alexander. 

"Is she okay! I also heard Y/n shot James!" Peggy exclaimed. I explained what happened to James and Lafayette explained what happened to Eliza. 

"Thank god she's okay. I thought I lost her!" Angelica exclaimed. 

"I am too. Any word on Maria's condition?" Alexander asked. As he asked that Angelica slapped him clear across the face. 

"My sister and your wife almost died and you're worried about your mistress!" Angelica yelled. Thomas and Lafayette began to separate them, "alright mon amis we need to calm down." 

"Calm down! CALM DOWN! We can't calm down! Alexander cheats on our sister, gets his mistress pregnant, gets our sister almost killed and is worried about his mistress!" Angelica screamed as Lafayette pulled her off Alexander.

"Angelica you're forgetting Alexander was trying to protect Maria from an abusive relationship," Peggy said. 

"Oh so now you're taking his side! What has gotten into you Pegs?"