Vision

*Two Month time Jump*

While the Knights worked to deal with those who were perceived as a threat to Rey and Kylo in their new reign, they continued to keep their whereabouts concealed and live in isolation on the Planet of Argent, a small planet with only a few natives. The natives rarely bothered them and were blissfully unaware of the identity of the couple who lived up in the hills away from the small town at the base of the hills.

Kylo had told her about his many stays here, how it became his hideout after his turn to the Dark Side which allowed him to enter a deep state of meditation and self-discovery. Now in their new found residence there, Rey had found the silence and the loneliness to be almost comforting.

The air is cool, but slowly becoming warmer the higher the sun gets into the sky. She is sure when she walks to keep close to the fissures in the ground that radiated heat from below. The likeness of the planet reminds her of Star Killer Base except under the surface isn't a labyrinth of hallways and hangers for the First Order, but instead, a churning core of lava heating the planet from the inside out, yet covered by snow on the exterior year-round.

At this time of the morning, Rey has become used to being the only lifeform present for miles in the thick woods surrounding the home that Kylo had taken as his own years ago. The natives to the planet didn't venture into the woods often as they believed they were cursed due to a well-known legend within their culture, leaving the overgrown paths and trails empty for her. Every morning, before while Kylo trained, polishing his skills with his saber, and working to build his muscle mass and stamina, Rey would excuse herself and go for walk.

In the silence and the solitude, she was able to really dig deep and begin her own journey at discovering her power within the Dark Side. In the two months of studying, meditation, and training, Rey had already discovered that her skills were evolving to the level of Kylo's, matching his power within their Dyad connection.

Her skills were also evolving differently than Kylo's, but she was learning quickly that difference allowed them to work well together. While he possesses sheer strength behind his blows, and power behind his use of the force, Rey is quick on her feet, able to anticipate the move of her opponent and beat them to the punch.

The snow squeaks under her boots as she walks, a thin dusting of snow covering everything again after a small storm came through overnight while they were sleeping. A stick cracking behind her causes the hair on the back of her neck to stand up and she turns quickly, her eyes scanning the thick brush for a potential threat.

With a chuckle at how jumpy she is, she turns back the direction she was walking, allowing herself to fall back into her thoughts, blocking out her surroundings again. A few steps down the path, she hears a louder crack, even closer this time, and she reaches for her saber, igniting it as she turns around and takes a defensive stance, the saber crackling next to her face. As she scans the brush again, her vision goes black much like it did when she had found the saber in the lower level of Maz's castle.

A girl stands in front of her, her brown hair pulled back into a tight braid formation on the top and back of her head. Her shoulders are narrow, and her visible cheek is soft, reminding Rey of herself, and she wonders if she is actually seeing herself. In an attempt to see her better, Rey takes a step to her side, but the girl turns, keeping her back to her, still completely obscuring her face.

The girl reaches to her side, pulling out a black lightsaber hilt, a small light flipping green, then blue as she runs her fingers across the gear, spinning it and igniting the saber, a yellow hue illuminating herself and another figure walking towards her. The second figure is familiar, the gait sharp, the shoulders broad, and posture rigid as they approach the girl, the yellow hue igniting his face and revealing Kylo.