Exegol

A/N: Remember, I base some things off the movie, but at this point, I'm running with my imagination and taking some creative liberties, so not everything is canon anymore! :)

Rey wakes the next morning, discombobulated, her eyes refusing to focus in the darkened room. With a gentle movement, she shifts in Kylo's arms before rolling to nuzzle into his chest, receiving a tight hug from him in return.

"Morning," Rey whispers and Kylo tips his head down to kiss the top of hers.

"Morning," he mumbles against her hair.

"Sorry I was such a tired mess, but thank you for taking care of me," Rey whispers a little louder and he squeezes her in response without saying anything.

Rey lays in the quiet for a moment unmoving, unable to read the silent air she's receiving from him and noticing that she's blocked out from their force-bond, unable to know what's rolling through his mind.

"You okay?" She asks in a whisper, spreading her fingers out in his skin.

"I'm fine, " he responds as he separates them a touch, staring down into her eyes in the dim red light, the contours of his face highlighted including that same scar she marred his skin with.

"Okay," she whispers, unconvinced, trailing her fingers down the scar, along his cheek, and down to his chest.

"Stop worrying so much," he whispers and pulls their faces together, kissing her softly a few times.

Rey runs her hand up his chest, around his neck, and up into his hair where she takes a handful of his black locks and doesn't allow him to pull away. Responding to the hint, Kylo wraps her closer, deepening the kiss, and slipping his tongue into her mouth, his skin burning through the thin fabric of her clothes.

A low moan escapes her as he deepens the kiss, and Rey hooks her top leg over his hip, allowing his leg to rest between hers. The fire in her belly grows rapidly as he moves her against his leg and Rey makes a conscious effort to steady her breaths and keep her composure.

With a low hiss, Kylo sucks lightly on her neck as he rolls her onto her back, laying the length of his body between her legs, and lowering himself on top of her. Electric charges shoot up her body from between her legs at the contact despite the fabric between them.

She loses herself in their kiss, feeling the passion and the forgiveness between them from the day previous that put them on edge and created a small divide between them. His desires are clear, playing in both of their minds vividly but she can also feel him fighting it, trying to contain himself and be respectful of her.

Releasing her lips, he trails quick, rough kisses along her jaw, finally settling on the space directly below her ear and sucking again softly, drawing a faint bruise up to the surface of her sensitive skin. "Ben," she gasps as he takes her earlobe into his mouth, nibbling on it softly as his hands press into her sides under her camisole that is pulled up to just below her breasts.

"We don't have to," he mumbles while he continues kisses down her neck, along her collarbone, and to the space between her breasts as she wiggles under him, her fingers pressing into his skin in encouragement. Following her unspoken hints again, he tugs her camisole down a bit, revealing one of her nipples which he quickly takes into his mouth. Rey lets out louder moans and arches her back, twitching with each movement of his tongue on the sensitive skin.

Two loud thuds come from the door ripping away the high they both were on in the presence of each other, the arousal building to release, and Kylo props himself up looking at the door with a grunt of disapproval. "It's the knights," he mumbles and gets up, readjusting his waistband in an attempt to be discrete and opening the door as Rey shifts completely under the covers, her cheeks hot from the interrupted moment.