one 🦩

"unbelievable" - daniel seavey & corbyn besson , unbelievable

izzy's pov

"yo bitch, what are we doing today?" i asked my best friend christina harris. "well, my boyfriend, corbyn and his band are in new york for their tour, because they have couple concerts in do here, so I'm gonna meet them" she responded. "actually, you can come with and meet them." she added.

"sure" i said, "i'll come meet them." "you know, its funny how you've never met my boyfriend and we've been friends for years." christina said.

we both got dressed up, with me wearing a white crop top shirt with long black runner pants, and my hair down while christina was wearing her "BITCHEE" merch. 

"wow bitch, you look hot" christina laughed when she saw me. "Yeah, I dunno, I'm just feeling bitchy today!" i laughed. "YAS BITCH EVERYDAY IS BITCHY DAY" christina yelled. 

christina and i were walking along the footpath to go to madison square to meet the other boys. "oh and by the way, the boy's girl friends are here as well" christina said as we were nearly there. 

i looked at christina with a confused look, and she clarified; "gabbie, tate and kay, there really nice girls iz, you'll love them". "wait, but aren't there 5 boys?" i asked.

 "oh yeah! daniel, he doesn't have a girlfriend, he's like the single bitch in the group you could say." chris said. 

christina stopped suddenly in the middle of the footpath and yelled at me saying, "DANIEL COULD LIKE YOU! LIKE YOU AND DANIEL COULD FUCKING DATE!", which earned some annoyed looks from people around us. 

"what? i don't even know who the fuck daniel is, and what he looks like, so..." i said. christina immediately pulled her phone out and went on instagram and searched up 'seaveydaniel'.

 she showed me two pictures of him:

"damn" i whispered. 

christina squealed and said, "I knew you'd say that!" i just started blushing, and continued walking with christina next to me giggling, and before i knew it, we arrived at madison square.

 christina stopped giggling like an idiot and scanned the square for her boyfriend and friends.

 As soon as she spotted them, she took off into corbyn's arms. i just followed her with a big smile on my face knowing corbyn really made my best friend happy. 

i got to the little tree where everyone was, and there were five boys and four girls including christina. 

christina saw me coming, and got out of corbyn's arms and grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to them. 

"this is my bitch slash best friend izzy street!" Everyone looked at me with genuine smiles. "izzy, this is gabbie, kay and tate!" she said pointing to each girl, who gave me a hug and said hi. 

"and this is, corbyn, jack, zach, jonah and daniel." 

i hugged each boy, then when i came to daniel, i smiled and hugged him for a little longer.

 i heard christina and the other girls giggling behind me, to which i assumed christina told them about daniel and i being "perfect" for each other. 

i let go of daniel, smiled at him then i joined the group of girls. "oh my god, Izzy! you're so pretty!" gabbie squealed. 

"yeah, and you and Daniel would be the best couple!" tate said winking at me. "guys, I just fucking met him, i can't already like him" i said trying to reason. 

"sure, keep telling yourself that" kay said while rolling her eyes with a smile on her face. 

 wednesday 9th september 2020

a/n: hi sorry, there will be longer chapters in the next ones! this is just my first chapter so I'm just testing it out! 

Love u all!