eight 🦩

"anywhere i go, im taking you" - why don't we, taking you

Narrator's POV

The three week holiday in Fiji was coming to an end, because in a few hours, the boys would be flying back to LA to start there United States tour.

Kay would be flying back to LA too, Gabriela would fly back to Florida, but then come back because she's moving to LA, Tate's going back to Seattle for her University and Izzy and Christina are going back to New York.

Daniel and Izzy have only been dating for a week and two days, and they spent their last few days doing couple-y things. 

Everyone else were so happy for the new couple, and knew that they were soulmates.

"You know, the fans are going to be upset the the last single boy is taken, pretty boy." Izzy said to Daniel in the hotel room, packing their stuff. "Let them be, it's not gonna change anything." Daniel replied looking at the dark haired girl. 

Izzy smiled gratefully at Daniel before putting her toiletries bag in her suitcase, she zipped her suitcase up, then she joined Daniel on the bed who already finished packing a while ago.

"I'm gonna miss this place." Izzy said sadly. "Yeah, but love, we can come back here again, and also, this is the place I asked you out" Daniel said smiling. Izzy smiled goofly at that memory. 

"But, hey, pretty boy, Anna, she's amazing. Honestly, I've been talking to her this holiday trip and she's such a sweet person." Izzy said. 

"I know she is, she's so down to Earth and knows whats right and whats wrong." Daniel said. Izzy nodded admiring how much Daniel loves his sister. 

Izzy was sadly, an only child - she always longed to have an older sibling, but no. Her mother and father went to Melbourne in Australia, to settle down after Izzy graduated and bought an apartment with Christina, although they ring up Izzy once and a while, Izzy missed them dearly. 

"Yo, lovebirds - come on our flight is in a couple of hours, we need to get to the airport to dodge fans." Jonah said popping his through the door. 

Izzy and Daniel nodded and quickly grabbed their packed suitcases and swiftly followed Jonah out the door.

Izzy looked back, taking one last look at her perfect room with a gorgeous view, thinking of all the amazing memories she had in Fiji.

<3 <3 <3

Narrator's POV

Izzy and Christina stepped onto the floor of JFK International Airport, "it feels good to be be back in New York, right chickee?" Christina asked her.

Christina had multiple nicknames for Izzy, like, 'Iz', 'bitch', 'chickee' and 'hoe'. Christina respected Izzy alot, because of all the support and advice Izzy had given her. 

Over the years where people bullied Christina for her youtube channel, 

Izzy would be there for her telling her that 'everything will be okay' and 'there just jealous they didn't think of the idea' and 'you're gonna be big some day Chris, I just know it.'

The last one particularly, made Christina at ease and believed Izzy that youtubing was not a waste of time. 

Thanks to all of her best friend's love, Christina made it big, earning more than an average 18 year old, and making merch, skincare products and podcasts. 

"Of course! But I miss Hawaii though and my pretty boy." Izzy said frowning a bit. "Hey, hey, Izzy, we'll all go back some time, and I miss my bean too - but we'll see them soon because there on US tour aren't they?" Christina said trying to comfort the sad girl.

"Yeah, I suppose. I can't wait to see another show though, I love their concerts." Izzy said. "I know right! It's so alive, and so many supporters turn up." Christina said.

 Izzy nodded, agreeing with her. They made their way into the New York subway to get to Hudson Yards and their apartment. 

When the girls got to their apartment, they immediately flopped onto their couch, because they were so tired from the day's travel from the airport. 

"I'm gonna go unpack Chris" Izzy said getting up while Christina nodded dozing off for a nap. Izzy walked to her room pulling her suitcase, and slowly she got all her clothes and unpacked. Izzy was waiting for Daniel to text her when he got on the tour bus, and as if on cue, he did:

pretty boy <3

hey, love. the boys and i just entered the bus x

love <3

thats awesome! hope u have a great first show in LA :)

pretty boy <3

thank u, hope u could of come though :(

love <3

awe, honey, im sorry, im just so busy with modelling and stuff :/

pretty boy <3

all good, love. see u in nyc !!!

love <3

omg, can't wait pretty boy!! sing hard for me x

pretty boy <3

always.

Izzy smiled at her recent texts with Daniel, he's so caring even when you're texting him. Izzy was thinking that her and Christina could surprise the boys to one of their US concerts. 

She walked out of her room to go and see Christina and ask if that was a good idea, but walking into the living room, she saw Christina fast asleep with her mouth open.

Being the good friend she is, Izzy walked to Christina's room, to get one of her blankets, and got one for her. She put the blanket nicely over Christina, and left her to get some sleep.

 Izzy spent the rest of the day watching Netflix and Instagram and eating junk food. 

On Instagram, she saw photos and videos of Daniel and the boys in LA doing their concert. 

She watched one of them and smiled at how passionate Daniel was at singing and making music along with his best friends.

Watching these videos sparked a light in Izzy, and made her think that she really liked Daniel, maybe even loved him.

 He was a beautiful soul inside and out, but she was paranoid because Daniel might not feel the same way.

 saturday 12th september, 2020

word count: 1000