fifteen 🦩

"choose, im just saying what you wanna do?" - jonah marais, choose

Narrator's POV

isabellacatherinestreet decisions, decisions

anna.seavey beauty <3

beautychickee thats my bitch!

gabbieegonzalez ur so cute <33

seaveydaniel gorgeous, love!

fan ur so pretty tf

fan u put my beauty to shame

imzachherron i like the grass more than u

kaycookk mineee

fan is no one gonna talk about the caption?

sydnieavery cutie

ashleymaebesson love u iz

keriseavey beautiful, sweetie.

<3 <3 <3

Izzy was really in a huge dilemma. Should she stay in New York? Or move to La? One of the main reasons she doesn't want to go to LA is because she'll leave Christina alone, and she doesn't want to. 

But on the other hand, she'll be closer to Daniel, Anna, Kay, Gabbie, and the rest of the boys, because the different time zones isn't just working for Izzy.

Also, her modelling agency is stationed in LA, so she'll have more shoots and get more money, because she wants to save up for a holiday home in some tropical island. 

It was also, nearly Daniel's birthday, so she bought a ticket to LA to surprise Daniel. She already told Christian this, and Christian agreed, and offered to pick her up.

Izzy heard the t.v running in the living room, so she assumed Christina was back from her important meeting, so she bucked up her courage and walked in. She went straight to the t.v remote and turned the t.v off. 

"HEY! I WAS JUST WATCHING SOMETHING!" Christina whined. "Sorry, I just need to talk to you about something important." Izzy said with a serious face. 

Christina stopped fake crying and saw the actual seriousness in Izzy's face, and she herself nodded solemnly, and patted the spot next to her, signalling Izzy to come and sit down.

Izzy sat down and took Christina's hands in hers. "Why are we being so serious?" Christina asked with confusion in her voice. 

"I'm thinking of moving to LA." Izzy blurted out. "Really?" Christina questioned. 

Izzy nodded, and continued. "It's just that Daniel's there, and I miss him so much, and also, my modelling agency's headquarters are there too, and so I'll get more shoots and save up more money to buy a holiday home, as you know-" Christina nodded, listening to her reasons.

"Honey, if you want to move to LA, then you can. I'm not stopping you. Sure, it'll be boring without my life time best friend, but I'll find another roomie, and it'll be okay!" Christina said reassuringly.

Izzy sighed in relief and said, "Chris, you really don't know how much I appreciate and love you, I'm so glad, I met you when we were young." Christina pulled Izzy in for a hug, and said, "I'm glad I met you too.

The two friends spent the rest of the evening hugging each other (in a friendly way) and eating cookies, while talking and laughing about all their childhood memories.

<3 <3 <3

The next morning, Izzy called up her modelling agency and told them that she's decided to move to LA. Her manager, Grace - was thrilled by the news and contacted a real estate agency immediately to buy Izzy an apartment.

Izzy was thinking of things to do, when she immediately forgot about telling Daniel that she's moving, she was just about to call Daniel, before she thought that she should tell Daniel in person, like for part of his birthday gift from her.

Izzy also remembered that she also had to actually get Daniel's present. so she said a quick goodbye to Christina, grabbed a bag to put all the presents in and walked out the door.

Izzy could drive, but she didn't have a car because she felt that it's easier to go through New York in a subway, but when she moves to LA, she made a pact that she'll buy a car.

She went to Brookfield place shopping centre to get Daniel hoodies, caps, beanies, pants and a whole lot of other stuff.

After about one and a half hour of shopping, Izzy felt that she had gotten enough stuff for Daniel, but she wanted to spoil him, since it was his 22nd birthday.

<3 <3 <3

"Wow, bitch, you got a hell of alot of stuff" Christina laughed, looking at everything Izzy bought home. "Yup, I need to spoil my pretty boy on his birthday" Izzy said, smiling proudly.

"More like fuck him." Christina muttered opening her phone. Izzy heard that, but decided to say nothing, and moved all the stuff to her room and packed it all in a suitcase, so it's ready to take and go. 

Izzy decided that she should have a head start on packing her stuff, so there's less stress closer to the date of moving, so she found a couple of spare, empty boxes and started loading all the stuff she wanted to take, but didn't need in her day to day life.

"Already started packing? said a voice from her door. Izzy jumped but then saw Christina with her arms crossed leaning against the doorway with a sad smile on her face. Izzy nodded, not knowing what to say.

"I'm really happy for you, chickee." Christina said, walking in and sitting on Izzy's bed. "Thank you, Chris, that means alot" Izzy said turning to face Christina. Her friend only smiled, not saying anything else.

"Have you told Daniel yet?" Christina asked. "No, I want to surprise him for his birthday." Izzy said grinning. Christina smiled, watching how happy her best friend was with Daniel. She swore that if Daniel ever broke Izzy's heart, she'd rip him into pieces.

Christina was truly going to miss her best friend.

sunday 13th september, 2020

word count: 938