eleven 🦩

"baby im the gasoline, your kiss is the spark" - jonah marais, hooked

Narrator's POV

The show for Izzy, was amazing. One of the best ones yet. Daniel looked so hot on that stage, and the part in Choose when he does that body rolling is so hot.

 Izzy wanted to just run onto the stage and kiss him. All the girls cheered when the boys were doing that. 

Izzy was sad when the concert ended because she loved it so much, but then remembered that she's surprising Daniel after, and that lifted her spirits higher.

 The girls all thought that they should wait a bit for the meet and greet and then go in, because there's alot of fans, and people could recognise them. 

Even though, Izzy and Daniel didn't confirm there relationship status, limelights have caught on that Izzy is now joined the 'Why Don't We Family', and they all notice how she's really close with Daniel, so people have assumed that they are dating - which is true, but the couple aren't confirming it. 

The meet and greet was only on for thirty minutes, so the girls walked in, five minutes before it ended.

 In the line, Izzy saw Daniel, and noticed how happy he is when he's with his supporters. Izzy felt an amazing spark in her, when she was close to Daniel. 

The other girls were also very happy to see their lovers, but since they have been dating for a while, they wanted to video Daniel and Izzy meeting again, so when there was only one person in the line, they all urged Izzy to go first, and they all took their phones out to video the reunion. They decided that Izzy should just walk up, instead of being a 'crazy fan'.

The boys were taking a picture with the last person before them, when Izzy felt somewhat nervous, to walk up to them. 

"NEXT" she heard Tyler yell. Izzy took a deep breath and looked back at the girls behind her, and the other girls nodded at her to go on. 

The boys looked at the next person in the line, and gasped, Daniel being Daniel, was goofing around, and too busy too see the next person, stopped when he saw the other boys stare at the next person in the line.

He turned around frowning, but then saw that Izzy was standing there with a big smile on her face. 

Daniel dropped his giraffe toy that a lovely fan got for him, and ran to Izzy picking her up and spinning her around.

 The other boys realised that all their girlfriends were there too, and ran to them, but stopped after they realised they all were videoing the happy couple hugging. 

"LOVE, OH MY GOD, I THOUGHT YOU WERE STILL IN NEW YORK?" Daniel yelled, while hugging her. 

"Yeah, but then I had some free days, and so I missed you to much pretty boy. And, so I decided to surprise you, here, and the other girls tagged along with me, because they miss there boys." Izzy said in one breath, 

Daniel smiled then smashed his lips on Izzy's. 

They heard the rest of the boys and girls behind them whooping. "GET SOME DANIEL" Zach yelled. 

Daniel pulled away, chuckling. "That's why you were dodging my facetime calls." Izzy nodded saying nothing else, but hugged him tighter. 

Daniel hugged her back, kissing the top of her head multiple times. He felt so happy being around her, she's the light Daniel was trying to find before they met. 

"By the way, -" Izzy said while pulling away, Daniel nodded signalling her to continue. "You looked so hot on that stage" Izzy said grinning. 

Daniel smirked then whispered in her ear, "maybe I could do that to you, tonight love." and then nibbled on her ear. 

Izzy's eyes went wide, and then she whispered back, "maybe you could." She kissed Daniel again, and then walked over to the others. 

Daniel followed, but picked up his giraffe toy, and then wrapped his arms around Izzy's waist and pulled him closer. 

Izzy could literally feel Daniel's growing boner on her bum, so she decided to tease him a bit more and pushed her bum closer to his boner, pressing on it.

"Love, you should stop, or otherwise, you're getting it rough tonight." Daniel growled in her ear. Izzy ignored him and continued doing it, but harder.

"You are one naughty girl" Daniel whispered, just as Daniel was going to moan, Izzy stopped and walked over to Christina and Corbyn. 

"Hey Iz." Christina said. "Hey guys." Izzy said. "Um, why does Daniel look like he could tear someone apart right now?" Corbyn asked. Izzy laughed then said, "Haha, I teased him, and now he's mad at me." 

"YES BITCH, GET SOME DICK!" Christina yelled causing everyone to stop their conversations to look at Izzy, who turned red. 

"Wait, what happened?" Zach asked. Corbyn laughed and then said, "Izzy apparently teased Daniel, and now he's mad."

 Everyone then turned to look at Daniel who went red, but still looked a bit mad.

"Ooo, babe, you're gonna get some rough sex tonight" Tate joked. Everyone started laughing and Izzy turned really red, and made her way to Daniel, and stuck her head in his chest, which made Daniel chuckle and kissed her head, but then whispered in her ear, 

"What Tate said isn't wrong, love."

saturday 12th september, 2020

word count: 900

p.s  i'm sorry, i dodged the smut, but don't worry, it continues in the next chapter :)