thirty five 🦩

"i don't wanna live forever." - zayn malik, i don't wanna live forever

Narrator's POV

Ainslee was very confused on why Daniel called her. From what it sounded like, he really wanted some comfort.

Ainslee hoped into her car and drove to Daniel's house that he shared with Christian and Tyler. She knocked on the door, and Daniel opened it.

He had messy hair and shorts on - no shirt. Ainslee melted at this sight, and missed him but then snapped out of it when Daniel started talking.

"Can you come in?" Ainslee nodded, and took her shoes off while entering. "So, um what did you want?"

"Oh um I wanted some company." Daniel mumbled. Ainslee nodded and stared off into space. "How's everyone going?" She asked.

"Oh, it's going good - me and the boys have made some new music." Daniel smiled at her. "That's really good." Ainslee smiled softly.

"I miss the boys sometimes." She added, mumbling. "I think they miss you too." Daniel said. "Anyway, how are you?" 

"Oh, good. Just doing shit - and I've been helping Izzy out a bit." Ainslee muttered looking away. "Oh yeah. How is she?" Daniel asked plainly.

"She's fine, A bit dull though - I think she really loved you." Ainslee replied. "Yeah." Daniel said awkwardly.

<3 <3 <3

Izzy wanted some company because she hadn't seen Ainslee in a couple of days so she called her.

"Hello?" Ainslee asked. "Hi, can you come over?" Izzy said. "Um-" "AINSLEE WHAT DRINK DO YOU WANT?" Daniel yelled oblivious to the fact his ex girlfriend was on the phone.

Izzy stopped when she heard Daniel's voice. "Your with Daniel?" Izzy scoffed. "He called me and wanted some comfort shit so..." Ainslee whispered.

"Okay, bye. Whatever, have fun." Izzy mumbled and hung up.

"Watch them both get fucking back together." Izzy mumbled and put her phone down to turn on the TV.

What was really sad, was that no one checked on Izzy. They all forgave Jonah but not Izzy. Izzy was alone, which was unusual because she had a wide range of friends. 

For once, she was alone and Izzy didn't like the feeling of it.

monday 28th september, 2020

word count: 349

short chapter :)