four 🦩

"tell me, have you seen a sunset, turn into a sunrise, kissed right through the night?" - daniel seavey, what am i

izzy's pov

i walked off the plane and into fiji's airport, with everyone behind me, but daniel was next to me, pulling his suitcase and his arm around my waist. daniel and I have been very close since we both slept in the same bed.

we act like a couple, but we're not, like for example, we always hug and cuddle with each other, and sometimes hold hands, and daniel always called me 'love' which made my heart literally melt - but we don't have like a "label" on our relationship, and we've never kissed. 

christina always tells me that daniel wants to ask me out, but he's a pussy and always chickens out, and also everyone purposely made Daniel and i have a hotel room together.

i had mixed feeling about that because for one, it might be awkward and two, we might talk about our relationship.

walking into our hotel room, i looked around and saw the perfect hotel room, a big bed, a little desk in the corner, a nice white, crisp bathroom and an amazing view of the beach which a tiny veranda that we could sit on to watch the sunrise/sunset.

"this room is amazing isn't it, love?" daniel asked me looking around. i nodded my head agreeing with him.

 "this view is gorgeous though, is the best thing about this room!" i said pointing towards the big window. 

"yes love, but you're more gorgeous than any view i've seen" daniel flirted. i blushed and turned my head to hide it. 

"don't hide love, you look cute when you blush" daniel said turning my chin and looking at me in the eyes. I smiled at him and pinched his cheek and said,

 "you're more cuter than me" then, i kissed his cheek and walked out of the room saying, "and you're fucking hot too", leaving daniel looking flushed. 

narrator's pov

everyone was at brunch that day, when everyone was in their little conversations talking about fiji, and what everyone wants to do, but the only person who wasn't talking was daniel because he was still flushed about izzy kissing his cheek earlier, so he ate in silence with a small smile on his face.

 only tate noticed this, and spoke up. 

"hey, dani boy, why aren't you saying anything?" this made everyone stop there conversations and looked towards the blue - eyed boy waiting for an answer.

 daniel didn't respond and continued eating in silence with that idiot of a grin on his face.

 "YO GIRAFFE WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE A SMILE ON YOUR FACE" jack yelled, which made everyone chuckle because of the word 'giraffe'.

"huh, what?" Daniel said snapping into reality. izzy, thinking about why he was grinning like an idiot smiled herself, because this simple gesture made such an impact on the boy. 

"we just literally asked you why you have a smile on your face, and why you aren't socialising." gabbie said calmly. 

"oh, um, nothing, it's nothing." daniel said quickly to avoid any interrogation. "yo, bro actually tell us now." corbyn said chuckling at why his best friend was dazed.