thirty six 🦩

"it ain't me." - selena gomez, it ain't me.

Narrator's POV

The closeness of Daniel and Ainslee was annoying to Izzy. For one, she could always hear Daniel's voice in the apartment across from hers, and Daniel was always on Ainslee's story and vice versa.

<3 <3 <3

pretty boy

can we talk?

love

what?

pretty boy

can we talk?!

love

i fucking understand what that means you idiot, but why?

pretty boy

ill tell u when we talk, so can we?

love

whatever, when?

pretty boy

now.

After Izzy received that text, she heard the doorbell ring. Because she wasn't an idiot, she rolled her eyes because she knew it was Daniel.

"What?" She asked when she opened the door. "Can I come in?" Daniel questioned. "Sure. Whatever." Izzy said and moved to the side.

"Why aren't you with Ainslee?" Izzy spat out after minutes of awkward silence. "Because, um I wanted to talk to you." Daniel said.

"Then what are you waiting for? Fucking use your mouth and speak!" Izzy said angrily. "Okay, um so it might take a long time because I have alot to say." Daniel said.

Izzy nodded. "Okay, so I was wrong about how you cheated on me with Jonah. I'm so sorry for that-"

"Well, your stupid fucking apology doesn't do shit." Izzy said. "I know it doesn't. So um, I was thinking how our relationship was toxic! I mean who am I kidding? We broke up after a stupid thing."

"And so, I called Ainslee over because she was the only person I could think of-" "And there was no one else you could of called? The boys, Anna, Jc, Franny, Nezza, Christian, David, Will - but no you had to call your ex?" Izzy spat out.

Daniel didn't say anything, apart from continue. "Um, and then we started hanging out and um, I maybe caught feelings for her again?" Daniel said.

"WHAT?" Izzy sobbed. "What happened to 'I only love you?' and shit?" "I'm sorry. I shouldn't of broke up with her, I mean she was the perfect girl and oh my god her body!"

"She was amazing, I really loved her. I realised I never got over her, and breaking up with her was my biggest mistake I've ever made-"

Izzy stared in shock and disgust hearing Daniel talk about Ainslee. "So, you were using me to get over her?" Izzy asked.

Daniel stopped talking and stared at Izzy. "I loved you! I loved you so much." Izzy cried. "I'm sorry but I can't control my feelings." Daniel said like the whole situation was nothing.

"Get the fuck out of my house." Izzy said. "What?" Daniel said. "Get out of my house! Do you know English? Or do I need to fucking spell it for you?" Izzy threatened.

Daniel got up and took one last look at Izzy and walked out of her apartment.

<3 <3 <3

Izzy broke down. She had literally no one to be there for her. The one person she hated the most was Christina.

'Christina had the audacity to set me up' Izzy thought and took some bread and eggs out of the fridge.

Izzy needed Daniel. She needed him the most. She didn't want to move on, but she had to and she should.

Should she?

 thursday 1st october, 2020

word count: 516