twenty four 🦩

"if it's real love, better show me" - corbyn besson, come to brazil

Narrator's POV

It has been one week since Izzy had seen the picture of Daniel and Ainslee on Ainslee's wall. Since then, she had dodged both Daniel and Ainslee's requests to hang out.

She only hung out with Gabbie, Anna, Gabbie's little sister, Rachel and facetiming Christina when they both had time.

Ever time Izzy pictured Daniel and Ainslee together, she felt sick to her stomach and started crying. 

She was close to having a panic attack again, but stopped because that would make everything worse.

She suddenly heard knocking and walked up to the door and looked through the peep hole to see Daniel standing there looking nervous.

Izzy rolled her eyes and went back to her room hoping Daniel would leave, but she got a message from Daniel.

pretty boy

hey, love. i'm at the door, can u open up?

love

im out, sorry.

pretty boy

love, im not stupid. I saw your car parked downstairs.

love

fuck downstairs parking

pretty boy

please? for me?

love

FINE

Izzy groaned and walked towards the door where Daniel was waiting there. Izzy opened the door and raised her eyebrows.

"Uh, can I come in?" Daniel said gulping. "I guess." Izzy sighed and moved to the side, while Daniel walked past her.

They both sat in the living room, awkwardly looking at each other, before Daniel broke the silence.

"So, um, I just wanted to check why you were dodging my calls and texts. I wanted to see if you were okay." 

"Okay, my ass." Izzy mumbled, rolling her eyes slightly. Daniel looked at Izzy with confusion on his face.

"Izzy, what happened?" Daniel asked softly. "Don't act like you don't know!" Izzy scoffed looking away.

"Don't know what? I'm actually confused!" Daniel said. "Fine, then. You want to know what?" Izzy shrieked.

Daniel nodded, looking scared to know what has worked up Izzy so hard. "I frickin saw a picture of you and Ainslee on her wall with a fucking caption that said, 'my love!" 

Daniel looked so confused, and said, "I don't know why she put a photo up! I never told her to do such a thing!"

Izzy actually thought that Daniel was actually genuinely confused, but then she thought he was playing dumb.

"She invited me over to "talk things out" and so, I went! And she said she's not going to be a jealous ex girlfriend, even though she told me she was jealous to us, and then it was actually fun because we were getting to know each other and then -"

Izzy suddenly stopped ranting on when she saw Daniel bite his lip. "Why are you fucking biting your lip?" Izzy asked annoyed.

"Because you look fucking hot, when your mad." Daniel replied licking his lips and getting up to slowly walk towards Izzy.

Izzy stood still, wondering why Daniel was acting so 'kinky' all of a sudden. "What the hell?" She mumbled.

Daniel walked up to her and looked at her in the eyes and kissed her roughly, but there was still passion.

He started to kiss her neck and kissing down her body. Izzy moaned, loving the amazing effect Daniel had on her.

"Jump." Daniel simply said. Izzy jumped, and Daniel caught her by the thighs. He walked her over to Izzy's bedroom and threw her lightly on the bed.

Daniel started taking his clothes of while Izzy sat on the bed biting her lip, while watching him. Daniel had taken all his clothes of apart from his boxers, and went back to his girlfriend.

He kissed her very roughly and took of her top and bra, then moved down to her pants. He removed them slowly, and stared at his girlfriend's wet underwear.

Izzy whined, because Daniel was going too slow and she wanted more. "Danielllll" she said frowning.

"Yes, love?" Daniel said pulling away. "Go fasterrrrr" she whined. Daniel chuckled and said, "your a naughty little girl." 

Daniel then, went down to the inside of her thighs and kissed them. Without warning, he shoved two fingers in her and she started moaning like crazy.

"Did I say you could moan, love?" Daniel growled, pulling away. Izzy whined because she wanted to moan loudly.

Daniel then stuck three fingers in her, and Izzy tried very hard to not moan, so she bit her lip, which drew a bit of blood, but she didn't care because she wanted some action.

Izzy started to grind against Daniel's fingers because she was very impatient, but Daniel didn't like that.

"Don't fucking move, love." he said and kissed her neck lightly. "Fucking do something!" Izzy groaned.

She had no choice, but to use her toe to put some pressure on Daniel's boner, which was growing by the second.

Daniel groaned lightly, and became weaker, because of Izzy's touch. Izzy took this opportunity to use her strength and flip them both over, so she was on top.

She took Daniel's boxers off, quickly because she was hungry to touch him. Daniel groaned, because he loved Izzy when she was being dominant. 

"Someone has to be the man in the relationship." Izzy mumbled, and took Daniel's dick in her mouth and started sucking.

Daniel moaned, because Izzy was really good at deep throating, and melted into her touch. "Baby." Daniel moaned lightly.

After Izzy felt Daniel twitch, he cummed into her mouth, and Izzy swallowed it. Daniel then flipped them over and slammed into her because Izzy deserved some prize.

Izzy started moaning and groaning because of how rough Daniel was thrusting into her. Daniel watched as his dick went in and out of her.

After ten minutes of rough sex, Izzy felt a familiar knot in her stomach and Daniel immediately realised that she was about to cum.

"Cum for me." Daniel groaned, and Izzy cummed all over Daniel's dick.

Daniel then fell next to Izzy on the bed, because he was so tired and pulled Izzy closer to him and hugged her tightly when he fell asleep.

friday 18th september, 2020

word count: 980