thirty one 🦩

"it comes and goes in waves, and carries us away" - dean lewis, waves

Narrator's POV

"So, where in San Fran are we going to?" Tate asked when everyone got into the van. "I don't know." Gabriela laughed holding her stomach ever so gently.

Gabriela was now seven months pregnant, and thankfully, she's been able to hide it from social media.

Everyone in the Why Don't We family was so excited for the little baby to arrive, especially Gabriela and Jack. 

Just a couple of months ago, Gabriela found out it was a little baby girl. Gabriela was very pleased because she wanted a girl.

"We're going on the Golden Gate Bridge though." Corbyn said, while Jonah started the van and drove out of Corbyn, Jonah and Eben's house.

"How are you, Chris?" Izzy asked politely to the dark haired girl. "Good, thank you." Christina said and looked away.

The atmosphere was awkward and everyone but Christina and Izzy were wondering what happened between the two.

To be in fact, nothing happened, they just simply drifted apart.

<3 <3 <3

"My legs hurt!" Zach whined when he stepped out of the van, and fell into Kay, who didn't really mind.

The group of ten had reached the outside of the bridge, for photos and a break. Jonah, who was driving the whole way was exhausted, and Tate offered to drive.

Izzy was standing on the edge of the rock, admiring the lovely view of San Fran, when Daniel came up behind her and hugged her waist, pulling her closer.

"Are you okay, love?" Daniel asked kindly. "Yeah, the view is gorgeous, though." Izzy said leaning back onto Daniel's chest.

"I love you." Daniel mumbled and kissed his girlfriend's head. "I love you more than you'll ever know." Izzy replied. 

Meanwhile, the others were in the van watching Daniel and Izzy's special couple moment.

"There so cute." Gabriela smiled looking at them. "Yeah, they've only been dating for about eight months, and there so adorable." Tate twinkled.

"Can we call them in? I want to go somewhere now!" Zach whined, and Kay quieted him down. "Yeah, why don't we just leave them here." Christina mumbled. "Especially Izzy."

The others looked at Christina in confusion, on why she's been acting a bit rude to Izzy. "Teena, what's wrong?" Jonah asked.

"Nothing." Christina said promptly and carried on looking at her phone. "Well, clearly something is up." Gabriela said, calmly.

"Nothing is up, okay?" Christina hissed at her. Gabriela was taken aback - Christina had never spoken to her like that.

"Don't speak to her like that!" Jack defended. "I can speak to whoever I want, how I want to." Christina replied snapping back at him.

Corbyn stared at his girlfriend. Why was she acting like this? Did something happen between them?

When all this ended, Izzy and Daniel had arrived back to the van, and immediately felt some sort of tension in the air.

"Uh, is everything okay?" Daniel asked looking at everyone. "Yeah, um every things fine. Come in, and we'll be on our way." Tate said gesturing for the couple to get in.