fourteen 🦩

"i got real big plans baby, for you and me." - zach herron, big plans

Narrator's POV

Everyone woke up that morning, groaning because they all fell asleep together, one person on top of another, in a one room.

"EW, ZACH YOU DIP SHIT, YOU DROOLED ON ME!" Jack yelled. "So?" Zach said tiredly. "I have all your disgusting goo on me!" Jack whined. 

"Babe." Gabbie said. "Yes?" Jack said looking at her. "Get over it, take a shower and wash your clothes, it's not that hard" Gabbie said rolling her eyes. 

"Aww, but Gab, you're meant to be on my side." Jack complained. "Get over it. End of discussion." Gabbie said a bit annoyed. 

"Okay, you two shut up, because we need a plan of action because the girls are leaving tonight, so what do we do?" Jonah said. 

"I want to have a lazy day today, all of us just hanging out somewhere." Christina said truthfully. "Yeah, me too - a lazy day sounds nice." Kay agreed nodding at Christina. Christina smiled at Kay then said, "anyone else?"

Gabbie shrugged and said, "no one has a better idea, so I'm in." "Actually, yeah me too." Tate said. "I'm in" Izzy said walking over to the girls. "What about you boys?" 

"Sure, we have nothing else to do." Zach said, and all the other boys nodded. "Okay, so, what do we do then?" Kay asked. 

"Netflix and ice-cream?" Izzy said. The others nodded, and so thats what they did that day.

Halfway, through their second movie everyone was watching, Jonah got a phone call from David, the boy's manager. Jonah walked into the bathroom, while Tate paused the movie. 

"Yes...okay, we'll be there soon...see you there." Jonah said and hung up. He walked into the main room and looked at everyone, while they stared back at him. 

"Okay, so, um, I have bad news." Jonah started. "And?" Gabbie said waiting for Jonah to continue, and he did.

 "Um, me and the boys have to go now - because there's traffic, and if we don't leave in the next fifteen minutes, were going to be late for our concert in Florida, and apparently, fans are already at the venue waiting now, to get good seats for tomorrow." 

The boys groaned, and the girls pouted, because their boys were leaving early. "Don't worry, Chris and Iz, because we have the New York show in a week and a bit!" Corbyn said trying to lighten up the mood, while frantically rushing to get all his things packed in his suitcase.

Christina glared at Corbyn, because what he said wasn't helping. "Yeah, and also we have facetime!" Daniel said smiling a bit. Izzy smiled at Daniel gratefully for trying to lighten the mood.  

<3 <3 <3

Izzy teared up a bit, as she was saying by to her boyfriend. "Awe, love. Don't cry, I'll see you in New York!" Daniel said, trying not to cry himself. 

All the girls were outside the Why Don't We tour bus saying by to their boyfriends. "Thanks for surprising us, girls! I loved that" Jonah said smiling at everyone, then at Tate. "Anything for you." Tate said, and pulled Jonah in for a kiss.

"Have a safe trip, and don't do anything stupid yeah?" Kay said to Zach hugging him tightly. "No promises, babe." Zach said cheekily. Kay laughed and pinched his red rosy cheeks. 

Gabbie and Jack said nothing, except hug each other tightly. Christina and Corbyn were having a full out make out session on the side of the bus.

"OKAY, GUYS, I DON'T MEAN TO INTERRUPT, BUT WE KIND OF HAVE TO GO LIKE RIGHT NOW!" David yelled at everyone. All the boys loaded their luggage on, and waved from inside the boys.

"Sing hard for me yeah, pretty boy?" Izzy called out, as the bus started to move away. "ALWAYS, LOVE!" Daniel yelled back, blowing a kiss to her from the bus. 

<3 <3 <3

One week a bit later, Izzy and Christina were in the stands of the Why Don't We concert singing their hearts out to every one of their boy's songs. 

A few fans noticed Izzy and Christina in the stands, and asked for a picture, which the two girls allowed.

After the show, the two girls walked over to the meet and greet area, to 'meet' the boys. Daniel and Corbyn know that the girls are at the concert, but the girls wanted to have a picture with them, from a fan's perspective.

When Tyler called out "next", Izzy immediately rushed to Daniel and said, "OMG IT'S DANIEL SEAVEY, HI! I'M A BIG FAN OF YOU, OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Daniel chuckled at Izzy's outburst, and kissed Izzy's cheek, and whispered in her ear, "i love you too, love." Izzy blushed and hugged Daniel tightly. 

"Okay, guys, we actually need to take the picture, because there's other fans waiting." Tyler said, ruining the moment. "Oh, and hey Izzy!". "Hey, Ty!" Izzy said smiling at him.

Izzy thought of Tyler as a big brother, because Tyler always looks out for Izzy and makes sure she's okay, same with Tyler, he thinks of Izzy as another sister, after Anna of course. 

Izzy and Christina took a quick picture with the boys and then scurried of, because meet and greet was going to end in twenty minutes, and there were still many fans left. 

The boys came to Izzy and Christina's apartment after finishing of their 'band' stuff to hang out with the girls, but only Daniel and Corbyn came because they wanted to see their beloved girlfriends, and the other three didn't want to be left out, so they went of into the bustling city of New York. 

Daniel and Izzy spent the rest of their day talking and cuddling, and often having steamy make out sessions.

But stopping to the point where they would have sex, because Corbyn and Christina were across the hall, and they didn't want to make them feel uncomfortable.

Sadly, the two boys had to go again because they had to go back on the road again to Boston, Massachusetts, leaving Izzy a bit sad. 

Izzy actually considered moving to Los Angeles, because the headquarters of her modelling agency is in LA, and it'll be easier for Izzy, and the agency would actually supply the apartment, but Izzy didn't want to leave her home state and Christina.

 sunday 13th september, 2020

word count: 1069