-chapter 1-

You were sitting at the end of an empty slythiren table, you take a bight of your green apple when Draco decided to sit by you. "Oh what do you want malfoy?" You snarl at him. He looks up at you, and brings his lips to your ear "I want you back princess" he whispers which sent shivers down your spine. "oh does somebody miss me?" you say rolling your eyes. He takes his hand and squeezes your thigh, slowly going up your skirt which is making you crazy. "Meet me at my dorm 10 sharp" Draco whispers as he keeps going up your skirt. You push his hand off of you and get up, you throw away your trash and walk past as he catches a whiff  of your Chanel perfume. You walk into charms and sit by hermonie, "so what's going on with you and malfoy? I saw him with you" she says. "I don't know, he wants to see me tonight" you say looking over at her. After you finish eating you walk to your dorm, "oh draco, I'm going to tease the shit out of you" you say to yourself and you pull out your black lace lingerie. You put it on and spray your Chanel perfume, you then grab a jacket and booty shorts. You slip them on and look in the mirror "perfect" you say. You then walk out into the common room and see pansy sitting down upset because Draco didn't talk to her today. "aww someone have a ruff day" you say as you walk up the stairs. She rolls her eyes, you then turn to Draco's door and knock, he opens it with just a towel on and dripping wet hair. You walk in a roll your eyes. "So why did you want to see me?" You say sitting down. He looks at you, he leans up against you. "I just want you princess" he whispers in your ear. He picks you up and pins you against the wall, he then kisses your lips intensely. He then grabs all your hair and works his way down to your neck. As he started to unzip your jacket and kiss your collarbone you let out a slight moan in his ear knowing it drives him crazy. "oh look who got dressed up for me" he says running his hands down your body. You laugh, he then picks you up and lays you down on the bed, he gets on top of you...