-chapter 18-

You were almost to the manner, a few minutes later you arrived. Dobby sees you, he runs up to you. "Y/n what are you doing here? It isn't safe." He says pulling on your hand. "I'll be okay dobby" you say. You stand up straight and continue walking to the front door, you knock. Narcissa opens the door, her eyes widen. "Y/n come in" she says. You walk in, you see Bellatrix. She jolts up from her chair "y/n what are you doing here?" She says concerned. "Where's Draco?" You ask. They just stare at you, "where is he" you demand. "Come have tea, we can talk there" Narcissa says looking at Bellatrix. You follow her to the kitchen and sit down, Narcissa sits down next to Bellatrix. "Y/n you shouldn't be here, it isn't safe right now" Bellatrix says taking a sip of her tea. "I'm here because I'm worried about Draco. I don't care if it isn't safe" you say setting down your cup of tea. "Draco's okay darling" Narcissa says. You look over at her not believing a word she saying. "Will you be staying at the manner for the night? I suggest you should I don't like you driving in the dark." Narcissa says. Dobby walks in with you overnight bag, he stares at you like he knows something. You start to panic, "will Draco arrive home tonight?" You ask looking down at the ground. "We're not quite sure" Narcissa says. You look around and see Lucius isn't home, you see Bellatrix and Narcissa looking at each other. "Well it is getting close to dinner, I should wash up." You say standing up and walking upstairs, you reach the top of the stair case. You see dobby standing in front of the guest bedroom, "what do you know dobby?" You demand. "N-nothing ms.y/n, I must go prepare dinner now" he says walking downstairs nervously. You walk into the guest bedroom, you see the big king size bed with dark silk sheets and a emerald green comforter on it. You see your bags set down on the chair next to the bed, you start pacing around the room. You knew something was wrong, you could see it in Narcissa and Bellatrix face. You walk downstairs as dobby called for you, you sit down next to Bellatrix. You see Lucius arrive home for supper but not Draco. Your heart drops, you get a horrible feeling in your stomach. You take a sip of water, Lucius sits down and looks over at you. "Y/n well how nice of you to join us."  he says looking over at Narcissa. You look over at dobby, he was staring at you. You then start to see a vision, you saw Voldemort marking Draco. "You are the chosen one Draco, we need you on our side." Voldemort said. You then see Voldemort lift his hand revealing Draco's dark mark. Your eyes widen, you turn your head to dobby. He nods his head signaling that it's true. Your heart drops, Lucius looks up at you. "Are you okay y/n?" He asks concerned. You snap out of it, "y-yes I'm okay" you say slightly looking back at dobby. "It hasn't happened yet, but you need to stop Voldemort" dobby said through his mind. You nod your head slightly signaling you would leave soon. Dobby walks back to the kitchen, you didn't eat the rest of your food you were so worried about Draco. You were planning on stopping Voldemort, weather Draco liked it or not.