-chapter 21-

Draco looks at you, he starts fidgeting with his fingers as he grew nervous. He looked down at his hands and then back up at you, he looked as if he was about to cry. "My lord, she was just looking for Draco. She's innocent, she doesn't deserve to die." Lucius says. You look at Draco, you both make eye contact. A tear falls down your cheek, "why did you come here? I asked for you to stay away and that it wasn't safe." Draco said. You look away from him and over at Bellatrix and Narcissa, you then looked back at Draco. "I wasn't going to let anything happen Draco, I know what you came here to do. This isn't what you want Draco." You say looking up at him. "Y/n I have no choice, you couldn't change anything love. You should have stayed home" he responds. Your heart breaks at the words "no choice." You look up at Lucius, then back down at Draco. "That's the whole thing Draco, it isn't fair that you have no choice. Why is it always you who has to do these things? Why not someone else, Draco I don't want you to become a deatheater. I don't want you to have to leave for weeks every month. But you have no choice, but this is big Draco signing your life away. You deserve a choice, that's bullshit that you don't get a say in what happens." You say looking into Draco's silver eyes. Narcissa looks at you, and so does Bellatrix. Their faces fill with fear, "why don't you become a deatheater with Draco?" Voldemort says. You look away from Narcissa and look at Draco. He jolts up "absolutely not, she will not become a deatheater." Draco says. "Then kill her Draco" Voldemort snarls. He hands Draco his wand, you look up at Lucius in fear. A tear falls down your cheek as Draco walks over to you slowly...