-chapter 23-

You lift up your head, "what's wrong?" You ask a little scared. "Nothing love, it's okay go back to sleep" he says softly. You lay your head back down but not breaking the eye contact, you move closer into Draco's chest. He pushes a piece of hair behind your ear, you slowly doze back off to sleep knowing something was wrong. You wake up, Draco was laying next to you watching tv. You slowly get up and walk to the bathroom without saying a word to Draco. As you walk out of the bathroom you see him standing in front of you, "did I do something wrong?" He asks. You look up at him, "no" you say. He pulls you into his arms, "let's get ready for class princess" he whispers. You both get ready for class, you walk to potions. You sit down next to Draco and Blaise. You turned your attention to Snape ,  you could feel Draco's eyes on you for awhile. You turn your head causing both of you to make eye contact. "Draco what's wrong, I know somethings bothering you." You say concerned. He snaps out of his gaze, "nothing, nothings wrong." He said.  You roll your eyes, "Draco Malfoy you better tell me what's wrong." You demanded, he ignores you. You look at him in confusion, you then hear heels clicking on the floor. You turn your head and see Umbridge walk in, you roll your eyes. "Miss Y/n I'd like to see you in my office now" she said, you sigh as you roll your eyes again. You stand up, Draco pulls your arm. "Don't leave please, it's not safe" he says in a nervous tone. "I have to Draco... why won't you tell me what's wrong?" You say looking down at him, "just trust me please" he said. "Y/N NOW" she yells, you look down at Draco. You turn back around and start walking with her to her office, something was wrong. You walked into her office and sat down In front of her desk, "so what is so important?" You say with an attitude. "Cup of tea?" She asks with a smirk, you take the cup of tea. She watched as you closely took a sip of it, you set it down immediately as you get an uncomfortable feeling. "Well I have a gift for you, I found this necklace. It was your mother's." She said. She handed you a necklace you immediately get a bad feeling when you take it out of her hands. It had a green stone in the middle, it was quite ugly. "What would I want with this? It's ugly and I don't think my mother ever wore this." You snarl. Umbridge looks at you with a shitty look, "put it on" she demanded. You roll your eyes and put it on so you can get out of here and go back to Draco. As you clipped the back your stomach starts to turn and your heart starts to beat faster, you look up at Umbridge. She was up to something...