-chapter 4-

You sat in the car silent, you wondered what Draco was going to do to you. You arrive at Hogwarts, you get out of the car and draco takes your arm. You still stay quiet, you enter his dorm and stand in the corner not knowing what to do. He walks over to you and starts making out with you passionately, he then rips off your shirt and starts kissing your chest. He unclips  your bra and starts kissing your breasts. You let out a quiet moan as draco slid his hand down your underwear. "Stay quiet love" he said as he wraps his hands around your throat. He slowly starts slipping his fingers inside of you. You stayed quiet, but you couldn't take it any longer. You let out a moan, draco stops what he's doing. "I said stay quiet" he said. You look at him and roll your eyes. He slips his fingers out of you and throws you on the bed, "open your mouth" he said. You slowly open your mouth, "swallow my spit" he said. You nod your head, he then kisses you intensely and spits in your mouth. You swallow it, he smiles. He then wraps his hands around your neck, you close your eyes. Your heart starts to race as you had a little fear inside of you. He slips off your underwear, and he slowly unbuttons his shirt. He then takes off his pants both of you being exposed, "now be quiet don't say a word or else" he said as he looked at you. He slowly goes on his knees on the edge of the bed and starts to eat you out. He knew you couldn't stay quiet, you let out a huge moan. Draco then grabs your hair and lifts your head towards him "why can't you just shut up" he said grasping your hair tightly. He then moves over, "get on my lap" he says aggressively. You do as your told, you then realized what was going to happen.