-chapter 27-

Dobby runs over and hands Draco the necklace, "DRACO" you scream in pain. You were still screaming on the top of your lungs, Draco takes the necklace and breaks it in to pieces. You scream even louder as your head started to hurt even more, Draco pulls you into his arms tighter. "Draco it hurts" you whimpered, "I know baby I know" he said rubbing your back. "Voldemort was in her head" Lucius said, your face drops. "WHAT" you scream. you lift up your head and look at Draco, "it's because I didn't kill you now he's in your head." Draco says. Your face drops, you started to feel light headed. You drop your head unconscious in Draco arms. "Y/N Y/N WAKE UP" Draco screamed, he picked you up and carried you upstairs to his bed. He took a cold washcloth and pressed it on your forehead, he started to cry. "Come on baby wake up" he whispered softly, he gently takes your hand. "I love you y/n" he whispered. Your eyes start to flutter open, he smiles and kisses your forehead softly. "He's gone, he isn't in your head anymore... But Voldemort plans on taking over Hogwarts soon. He's planning a battle." Draco says, your heart drops. "Then we'll fight" you say softly. Draco sighed as he pulled you in for a kiss. It was a few weeks later, Voldemort was planning his attack. He planned on burning Hogwarts to ashes and everyone with it, Draco said he would stick with you and that he wouldn't leave yours side. But you knew Voldemort and his father had a strong control over him, you would fight for him... Even if it meant you had to die doing it. It was a dark cold night, you and Draco were practicing spells. "Draco" you say, he looks up from his book. "You promise you won't leave? You promise you want walk to their side." You ask. "I promise love" he said taking your hand. You continue to practice, it was the next day... He was planning his attack for today. You and Draco walk out hand in hand standing on the Hogwarts side. After a few moments you hear gasp and cries, you and Draco look up from the ground. There he was... Voldemort.