-chapter 9-

After you arrive at the manner you both walk upstairs and start to unpack your things, tomorrow was the day of the ball. After everything was unpacked you went to lay down with Draco. It was getting late, you laid in his arms. It was the next morning, you and Draco woke up and both took showers. It was snowing outside, you were doing your hair and makeup when narcissa calls you into her room. You kiss Draco and walk to her bedroom, "Yes narcissa?" you say walking in. "Oh dear I just wanted to give you something to wear with your ravishing dress, bellatrix showed me" she says. "Of course" you say. She hands you a bracelet that was studded with emerald stones. "Oh my it's beautiful narcissa thank you" you say pulling her in for a hug. "Oh of course honey now go finish getting ready" she says. You smile and walk back into Draco's bedroom, you see him putting on his suit. "I'm going to go help set up princess" she says walking over to you. You smile and kiss his lips, he shuts the door on his way out. You finish doing your makeup and the finishing touches to your hair. You put on your bracelet from narcissa, you then walk into the bedroom and see bellatrix sitting on the bed. "Bella!!" You say running to her for a hug, she was your best friend. She helps you put on your dress, she zips it up. "Beautiful" she says. You grab your heels, Bellatrix walks out to the ball. You take a deep breath as you walk out of Draco's bedroom and make your way to the staircase. You start walking down, Draco spins around to see what everyone's looking at. He sees you walking down the stairs case. He walks up to you and takes your hand, "you look beautiful princess" he says handing you a drink. As you and Draco stand greeting people you see the big front door open, and who you see walk through the door was shooking....
——————————————————————————————
Here's your dress ;)

——————————————————————————————Here's your dress ;)