-chapter 16-

You look at Draco, you both get up and open the door. You see Pansy, "someone's here to see you" Pansy says walking away with a smirk on her face. You both walk down the stairs and see Draco's ex, your heart breaks. He looks over at you, and then back at his ex. "What are you doing here?" He asks confused. "I wanted to see my dracypoo" she said smiling and then looking over at you. You look at Draco, you both make eye contact . A tear rolls down your face, you immediately wipe it away. Draco's face drops as he sees you're upset, "leave now you are not welcome here" Draco snarls to his ex. She rolls her eyes and walks out of the common room, Draco walks over to you and pulls you into his arms. He kisses your forehead, "come on love let's go back upstairs" he says softly. You both walk back upstairs, Draco picks you up and tackles you onto the bed. You laugh as he starts to tickle you, "stop Draco" you spit out. He stops and kisses your lips, "I have to go take care of some business I'll be gone for a few days." He says kissing you again. "what, why?" You say suddenly getting all sad. "I'm not quite sure myself love, I'll be back as soon as I can. I promise. and promise me one thing" he says forcing you to make eye contact with him. "Promise me you won't go running off to find me, it isn't safe and I can't loose you y/n." He says as he stares deeply into your eyes, "I-I promise" you say hesitantly. "I don't leave till tomorrow evening" he says as he lays down and pulls you into his arms. "I don't want you to go Draco." You say softly as you lay in his arms, "I don't want to go either but I have to love, I have no choice" Draco said as he pulled you in for another kiss. It was the next morning, Draco was packing for his business trip. You always worried that something bad would happen, you sat on the edge of the bed sad. You didn't want him to leave, he turns his head and sees you upset. He walks over and pulls you into his chest, "I'm sorry I have to go princess." He whispered softly. "I love you forever and always" he said. He held you there for a second before letting go, he gathers his bags and walks out to the common room. You follow him out to the front of the school, he sets his bags in the trunk. He then pulls you in for an intense kiss, he lets go and whispers "I love you" . You instantly get a bad feeling in your stomach.