-chapter 13-

He smirked at you, "5 minutes that's all" he whispers. He unzips his pants and pulls your underwear off, "stay quiet princess" he whispers. He slips the tip inside of you slowly, but stops for a second. "D-Draco" you whimper. He then thrusts inside of you, covering your mouth so you don't make a sound. He kept going and going, he slipped all the way out and thrusted himself back in making you go crazy. He then hovers his face above yours, he kisses your lips softly and stays there. He slips all the way out and goes back inside of you, "D-Draco I'm a-almost" "I-I know me t-too" he interrupts you. He slowly pulls out and puts his clothes back on, you do the same. You clean yourself up, fix your hair. He walks over and kisses your lips, you both wanted more but knew you couldn't go any farther on the train. "You're so beautiful y/n" he whispers in your ear. He pulls you into his arms, your head buried into his chest. He rubs your back, you could barely stand. Draco made you so weak, he picks you up "come here baby, we can go cuddle when we get back" he whispers in your ear as you slowly start to doze off in his arms. He sits down as lays on on him so he could watch you sleep. His eyes never left your face, he starts humming the song that played at the Yule ball last year. He starts playing with your hair, as we watches you sleep in his arms. A little while later Draco wakes you up, "come on baby, we're here" he whispers softly. You slowly get up and grab your bags, he puts his arm around your waist and you both walk back to Hogwarts . "How about we go to the beach tomorrow?" Draco asks as you walk back to your guys dorm. "So you can stare at me in my bikini all day?" You say back. He laughs "yes you know me so well" he laughs. "Okay, but let's bring Hermione and Harry" you say back. He rolls his eyes, "fine" he says. It was the next morning, you were changing into your bikini and slipped your clothes on over it. You and Draco meet Hermione and Harry in front of the school, Draco rolls his eyes. You all drive to the beach....
——————————————-
Jealous Draco is coming in the next part ;)