-chapter 10-

It was Draco's ex girl friend, she runs up and hugs Draco. Bellatrix sees what happened, so did Narcissa. "Baby I've missed you" she says to Draco. You flip around and look at Draco your heart shattering into a million pieces slowly but surely. "I have a girlfriend, I'm not your baby" Draco says grabbing your arm and pulling you into his chest. You stand there looking down at the ground. "So Draco do you want to go outside and catch up" she asks. Draco knows his head and smiles, he lets go and walks outside with her. Your heart shatters lime broken glass, Bellatrix and Narcissa run up to you. "What happened?" they both ask. "She called him b-baby and now there outside catching u-up" you say trying to hold in your tears. Narcissa pulls you in for a hug and so does Bellatrix. "Everything will be fine y/n" they both say. "How about we go kick her ass" Bellatrix says pulling out her wand. You smirk, Bellatrix takes your arm. You both walk outside, you see Draco and her sitting at a table. "Lets get a drink Bella" you say walking over to the drinks, you take a glass of champagne. You drink the drink fast hoping it kill the pain. You stand there for a second, "I can't believe he did that to me" you say. Bellatrix looks over at you "oh don't waste your time on her" she says rubbing your back. Narcissa walks out "anything happen yet?" she asks taking a sip of champagne. You pour yourself a glass of water, as you take a sip you see his ex kissing Draco. You spit out your water, your heart drops. You break into tears, you walk over to them "MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS DRACO" you scream in tears as you throw the water at his ex. You run back into the house in tears, you run up to the guest bedroom and slam the door shut. You kept crying, Bellatrix knocked on the door. "LEAVE ME ALONE" you yell. You get into the bed and cry your eyes out. After a couple of hours, you had stopped crying, everyone had already left. You walked downstairs for a glass of water, you see Bellatrix and Narcissa turn their heads to look at you. You then walk back upstairs, you see Draco sitting on the guest bed. You break into tears, "y/n she kissed me." He said softly looking up at you, "and you didn't pull away." you say wiping your tears. "Y/n I'm sorry I love you baby, only you. the kiss meant nothing to me" he said standing up and walking over to you. He took his index finger and put it under your chin lifting up your face so you both make eye contact, he wipes your tears. He kisses your forehead and pulls you into his arms. "Y/n I'm being serious it meant nothing baby, I never meant to hurt you." He says rubbing your head. "just leave me alone" you say falling back into the bed. Draco walks out of the room, you heard him sniffling meaning he started to cry. It was the next morning, you woke up before sunrise to watch the sunset on Christmas morning. You sat on the chair in the backyard and watched the snow fall as the sun rises, you feel a cold presences. You hear the door open, someone walks out....