-chapter 29-

You throw on the invisibility cloak as you move out of the way, "impossible" Voldemort says in shock. You run over to Neville, you slowly lift up the cloak showing him that it was you. He slowly hands you the sword you grab it and hide under the cloak again. "WHERE IS SHE" Voldemort yells. You walk over to Bellatrix, she hands you her wand. "Be careful y/n Draco can't loose you" Bellatrix whispers. You hide the wand in your boot, you get the sword ready to kill the snake. "COME OUT YOU LITTLE GIRL NOW" Voldemort screams. You look over at Draco, even though he couldn't see you. You could see him, the fear and pain in his eye breaks your heart. You walk in front of Voldemort and the snake, before you take off the cloak and kill the snake, you look over at Draco. Then back to Voldemort, "missed me" you say. You throw off the invisibility cloak and stab the snake with the sword. "NO" Voldemort screams, Draco's eyes widen at what you just did. Harry them jumps out of hagrids arms, "Harry?" you, Draco, Hermione, and Ron say in shock. Voldemort stands there in shock, you drop the sword and run over to Draco. You crash into his arms, "I'm so happy you're okay baby" he whispered. You look over at Bellatrix, "y/n Harry cant kill him, the wand I gave you is very powerful you need to cast the spell." She whispers. Your eyes fill with a little bit of fear, you let go of Draco. "What are you doing?" Draco asks scared as you pull out the wand from your boot. You walk up to Voldemort raising the wand, Voldemort laughs. You push the wand against his neck and Harry had him pinned on the floor. "Kill me I dare you, you'll die doing it." He laughs, a tear falls down your cheek. "If I die killing you at least the love of my life will be safe, everyone will be safe now that you'll be gone. At least I'll die being known as the girl who killed Voldemort, who is a coward, a weakling, a low life, it must suck having a slythiren girl who's raised herself, who's a MUDBLOOD have to kill you." You say pausing for a moment. "Y/N PLEASE DONT" Draco screams in tears, "I love you forever Draco" you say as you raise the wand. "AVADA KEDERVA" you scream. "NO" Draco cries.