-chapter 5-

You sit on Draco's lap, he takes your hands and ties them up. "Now bend over" he said. You then get up and bend over, he takes his belt and starts wiping your ass causing you to whimper in pain "take it silently" he said. He continues to whip you hard on your ass, you start to cry silently. He then stops and spins you around, "god I've missed you love" he said. You look at him not wanting to give in and get back with him, you then get up and put on your dress. "Where do you think you're going?" He said, you turn around and tears start to roll down your cheeks "I'm not getting back together with you, you're still the same toxic asshole I fell in love with. I'm not your fucking toy that you can fuck when you feel like it. You haven't changed draco, not one bit" you say in tears. You turn around and slam the door shut. Draco pissed you off, you wanted him back badly but he would only come around when it was convenient for him. You walk back to your dorm wiping your tears, you then take a shower and go to bed. You wake up and decided to get ready to go to the quiditidch game, you throw on your sweater and black jeans with heels. You walked down the stairs that lead to the common room and see Draco standing there with roses. You roll your eyes "let me guess you need me to come help me you pleasure yourself" you say not making eye contact with him. You ignore Draco and walk to the game, Draco was playing. You watch him play in the air, you then see Pansy wearing his jersey. Your heart drops, "he tried to fuck me last night and now he's with her" you whisper to yourself. You then watch as Pansy walked up to Draco and hugged him, she then kissed his lips. You feel a tear roll down your cheek but instantly wipe it away, you get up and start to walk away. Draco's eyes immediately go straight to you, he pushed Pansy away. "You aren't my actually fucking girlfriend this was all a stupid bet that I lost and now I have to been seen with you" Draco snarls at Pansy. Draco still loved you, you just didn't hear the conversation about how it was all a bet. Draco chases after you, "y/n please just let me explain" Draco says grabbing your arm. "Or what you going to punish me again?!? You take your anger out on me draco. You tried to fuck me last night and now your with her" you say as you burst into tears. "I lost a bet I don't love Pansy I love you y/n I always have and I alway will" Draco says wiping your tears. You pull away and continue to walk away from him, you wipe your tears and thought to yourself "paybacks going to be a Bitch Draco malfoy". You were going to get back at Draco. And you were going to be a bad bitch doing it.