-chapter 25-

You and Draco had changed, you were wearing a emerald green silk dress with black heels. Draco was wearing a black suit, you grabbed your purse. "Wow look at my beautiful baby" Draco said smiling. You had on your black coat which was hiding the necklace that Umbridge was forcing you to wear. You and Draco walked to the train, you found a quiet place to sit. "Do you want anything to drink Love?" Draco asked. You look at the person standing in the door frame, you shake your head. She hands Draco a water and walks away. "What's wrong?" He asks pulling you closer to him. "Nothing, I just have a headache." You said as you rested your head on his shoulder, he wraps his arm around you and pulls you close as you both look out the window. After a hour, you arrive at a place a few minutes from the manner. You guys get out of the train and start walking to the manner, Draco pulled you close as a group of guys passed by staring at you. You guys arrive to the manner, you and Draco walk in. You greet dobby with a kiss on the cheek, dobby smiles and giggles. "Hey dobby watch it she's mine." Draco snarls pulling you into his arms for a kiss, you walk over and hug Bellatrix and Narcissa. You nod your head at Lucius, he doesn't do hugs. "Here y/n let me take your jacket" dobby said walking over to you. Draco shoots dobby a death stare, "she's mine dobby." Draco says. You roll your eyes, you take off your jacket and hand it to dobby. You turned around, and walked over to the dinning table. You sit down next to Draco, everyone looks up and gasps. You look up and see all eyes were on you, your necklace was revealed. "Y/n where did you get the necklace?" Draco asks nervously as he grabs your hand.