the end

You watch as the life ofVoldemort leaves his body, you were still breathing. You drop the wand and stand up, you start crying at what you just did. Draco runs over to you and pulls you into his arms, everyone goes silent as Voldemort's body turns to ash. Hermione and Ron run over to Harry pulling him in for a hug, you cried in Draco's arms. You felt weak and ill, but so strong at the same time. "It's okay baby, you did it you saved everyone." He whispered trying to calm you down. Harry walks over to you, "you did it y/n." He said, you pull him in for a hug. You look over at Bellatrix and Narcissa, you run into both of their arms. You look around as part of Hogwarts was ash, as the remains of the ash from Voldemort's body blew away in the wind Hogwarts starts returning to normal. The sky becomes bright again, the school was returning to normal. Everyone claps and cheers your name as you stood there, you walk over to Draco. "That's my girl, my girlfriend just killed Voldemort.... you saved me" Draco says smiling, you smile back. Draco pulls you in for a kiss, he pulled you in as close as he could as his lips were on yours. It was years later, everything went back to normal. You and Draco were together happily, everything felt safe now. You were greatly appreciated at hogwarts, everyone was so great full that you saved them. It was the anniversary of Voldemort's death, the Malfoy family greatly appreciated you. They loved you and always appreciated you, you and Draco were standing in the middle of Hogwarts outside. Draco looked deep into your eyes, "I love you y/n" he said pulling you in for a kiss. "I love you too draco" you said with a smile on your face. "Forever and always"