-chapter 8-

You see yourself in Draco's arms, then all of your guys memories start flashing on the mirror. You look away, and immediately walk back to Hermonie. "I saw draco" you whispered to Hermonie. She looks at you, "well go talk to him" she says. You look over at Draco and mouth "can we talk" he looks up and you and nods his head. After class you walk over to Draco, you fall into his arms burying your head in his chest. "I've missed you Draco" you say into his chest. He starts rubbing your back as he pulls you tighter "I've missed you more princess" he said. "I saw you in the mirror y/n" Draco says picking you up so your now sitting on the desk. "I saw you too" you say. Draco pushes your hair behind your ear, he then pulls you in for a soft kiss. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that" he whispered in your ear, you giggle as he gives you butterflies in your stomach. "Come on darling, lets go to the feast" he said taking your hand. He then lifted you off the seat, it felt so good to be back in his grasp. "So love, I was wondering if you wanted to come to the annual malfoy ball?" he said as you took a bite of your green apple. "Yes Draco, I would love to." you say looking over at him. He kisses your forehead, "I love you" he says, you smile "I love you too" you respond. "It's durning Christmas break so you can stay at the manner and spend Christmas with me and my mother and my father" Draco says rubbing the back of your hand. "Okay baby" you say resting your head on his shoulder, you realized how incomplete you were without him. A week has passed, you were in you guys dorm packing up your clothes for the Christmas break at the manner. Draco puts on a slow song, he then grabs your waist and pulls you into his arms and starts to sway to the song with you. He starts to hum the songs which comforted you, after awhile you finish packing your guys bags. You put your dress and Draco's suit for the ball in a special bag so they don't get wrinkled. "Well when do I get to see your dress?" Draco asks. "When I put it on, on Bellatrix knows what it looks like. She picked it out" you laughed. Draco laughed nervously as he knew it bellatrix picked it out it would be somewhat revealing. "I don't want others looking at you princess you're mine" Draco says. "Oh draco it's just a black dress" you say. He laughs and runs over to you picking you up and tackling you on the bed, he starts giving you kisses on your face. "Draco stop" you laugh. He continues tickling you, you both eventually fall asleep. You woke up and saw the time "Draco come on we need to leave" you said as you shook him awake, "okay I'm up" he says. You both get ready to leave, Draco walks with you out to the car loading up the luggage. You almost fell in the snow "y/n why are you wearing heels in the snow?" he says confused. You turn around "heels are powerful you can use them in a lot of different ways, do you know that?" You say looking at him, "y/n they almost killed you right now" he says. "Draco they didn't kill me I would have only at shit, but I would have got back up." You say laughing. You both get in the car and drive to the manner.
————————————————————————————————
Somethings about to happen at the manner ;) this story's called toxic for a reason ;)