𝟷𝟶ᴛʜ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ: ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛs 𝟸

It was a seemingly average day, the usual near death experience, fun, and beautiful sight. You had decided to head to the control room, to talk to the Doctor before heading off to bed.

Usually, the Doctor tinkers with the tardis, before heading off to the library, since he doesn't sleep well. But not this time, instead you find the Doctor on the floor of the tardis, curled in a ball crying. Your heart sinks, at the sight.

You approach him, as quiet as you can and kneel down to him. "Doctor?" You say softly.

Startled, he looks up at you, tears falling down his cheeks. You've never seen him look so vulnerable. His eyes wide, and soft. You can see the pain in his eyes. Just seeing that look, makes you bring him into your arms. He hugs you uncertainly.

"You don't have to tell me what's going on, if you don't want to, but just know I'm here." You say to him softly. He doesn't speak at first, instead he just buries his head into your chest, as you rock him ever so slightly. You run a hand through his messy hair.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm so sorry." He says finally, breaking away from the hug. You let his head rest in your lap, and play with his hair. "I shouldn't be like this, I'm sorry."

"Even Timelords cry, Doctor. You have no reason to be sorry."

"I'm the last of them. All of them died. All of them." He whispers.

"It'll be okay, It'll be okay."