Chapter 12

Zhao Yunlan runs to get an elevator to go to Shen Wei's ward after his work. He brings along a bouquet of red roses, Shen Wei's favourite and also the chocolates that his kids love the most. Zhao Yunlan impatiently to meet his wife and kids after 9 hours he left them on the bed in this morning for his work. But unfortunately, he bumped with someone in front of the elevator as soon as he walked out from the elevator, making him startled to see that person.

''Jiejie?'' Zhao Yunlan called as he saw that girl that apologized to him, making that girl looks at him with a shock face.

''Didi! What are you doing here? Are you sick?'' Zhu asked while hugging her younger brother and then she kisses on Zhao Yunlan's both cheeks and forehead.

''I am visiting my wife. She is bleeding for her pregnancy. And what about you?'' Zhao Yunlan asked.

''Err... I am... I brought dad to do a physiotherapy for his legs but, you know... Nothing can cure his legs I guess. Till now for seven years, his legs still same,'' Zhu told with her frustration voice.

''Is he here now?'' Zhao Yunlan asked with worry.

Zhu shakes her head.

''I sent him to the car and I just came back to get his bag that left in that physiotherapy room. How is your wife now, didi? I heard about what happened to her from Lin. Is she fine now?'' Zhu asked as she told about their dad.

''She is fine now. If nothing happens, she may discharge by tomorrow. She is already here for four days now for her treatment. And her pregnancy is already fine,'' Zhao Yunlan told.

Zhu nods.

''I am sorry, didi I didn't contact you and came to your wedding too. You know dad... He didn't let me to meet you after what happened to you back then. Besides, I am too busy with my work and to take care of him too,'' Zhu sadly said.

''Jiejie, it's fine. I know you sent Lin to take care of me on behalf of you. I know his job before he works with me. And jiejie, I know who you are in Mr. President's house. Maybe I need your help with something but I can't say here. Besides, dad is already waited for you. So, please go now before he scolded you. I will call you later through Lin, jiejie,'' Zhao Yunlan said with his understanding about the situation of his sister.

If not because of their dad, they may talk longer and plan on what should they do. Zhao Yunlan knows that his sister is a bodyguard that working as a secretary of Mr. President since the president wants her to be at his side through the works. And Zhao Yunlan also knows that his sister is working at there to find someone, her mother that married to the president after her mother divorced with their dad before Zhao Yunlan's mother came in their dad's life.

''Okay, didi! I will be going now. If I have a free time, I will come to visit you, okay?'' Zhu said with her apologetic look.

Zhao Yunlan nods.

''Please don't worry, jiejie. I don't mind. I know you are too busy in working with Mr. President and you also take care of our sick dad. Just if dad can accept me, I will take care of him by myself, jiejie. But you know, he...'' Zhao Yunlan can't finish his words as he sighed heavily for his frustration feeling over his dad's behavior on him.

Zhu nods and she hugs Zhao Yunlan while stroking her brother's back to soothe that guy's frustration feeling. Zhao Yunlan replies back to the hug before they release each other. Zhao Yunlan pecks his sister's cheeks as well as Zhu to Zhao Yunlan for their siblings love to each other. Then, Zhu leaves Zhao Yunlan at the front elevator while Zhao Yunlan looks at her back with a sad face.

Unknowingly to Zhao Yunlan that Shen Wei saw him and that girl are hugging each other and kissing each other's cheeks before that girl walked away. Shen Wei's blooming heart to greet her husband at the front the elevator suddenly dropped and becomes gloomy and frustrated. Shen Wei can't believe her husband is having an affair with that sexiest, hottest and beautiful girl.