Chapter 19 (Final)

Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei set up a blind date for both Ming Lan and Yezhun on that weekend day. They brought the kids to eat at the restaurant while observing on that couple at another table in that restaurant without that couple knowing. They keep eating while talking to the kids. As the kids are sitting in front of their mommy and daddy, so they can't see that couple at that table.

That couple also didn't see the kids and their brother and sister at there. Yezhun tried to know Ming Lan while Ming Lan is shyly replied to all the questions with her honesty. When Yezhun touched about Zhujiu, Ming Lan assured him that she didn't want to remember of that bastard anymore. For Ming Lan, enough with Zhujiu. That bastard is not in her life anymore.

''Thank you, Ming Lan that you accepted my love to you. If you want to know the truth, actually I fell in love with you for the first sight when I saw you in the video from Zhu jiejie. She spread the video of your gege's and my jiejie's happiness on that day. I saw you and I suddenly fallen for you, Ming Lan. I know you was Zhujiu's wife but he was dead, right. So, I... you know...''

''I don't mind, Yezhun! I want to love you too, accept you as my new husband. Can we just forget about Zhujiu? I don't want to remember about him anymore. I know he is still in my past memory and yours too. But please, let's forget about him and we build a new life together. Can we?'' Ming Lan quickly cut Yezhun's words about Zhujiu.

Yezhun smiles. Then, he stands up from his seat and he suddenly kneels in front of Ming Lan, making all the customers in that restaurant look at them two including Shen Wei, Zhao Yunlan and the kids. Yezhun pulls out a box of rings and he proposes to Ming Lan sweetly, making all the customers awe to them.

''Will you marry me, Ming Lan and be my forever wife?'' Yezhun proposed and Ming Lan can't help to cry to accept that proposal.

''I wi...''

''Uncle Yezhun, aunty Ming Lan!!'' The kids joyfully shouted to see their uncle and aunty at there, breaking the proposal Yezhun made for Ming Lan, caused Yezhun boiled in anger while Ming Lan startled to see the kids.

''These naughty kids!! They broke my proposal to my future wife!'' Yezhun whined and he wanted to scold to the kids that running to him and Ming Lan.

Ming Lan chuckles to see Yezhun is boiling in anger, but she quickly pulls Yezhun to her and she kisses Yezhun's lips on the spot, ignoring the kids that suddenly stopped their running to see their uncle and aunty are kissing to each other. Yezhun that startled to feel those red lips on his lips started calmed down and he replies back to the kisses while the customers at there clap their hands for the happiness that couple have now.

''Aunty Lan is pervert just like daddy!'' Weilan shouted her whining, making all the customers look at Zhao Yunlan when Weilan ran back to Zhao Yunlan.

Immediately, Shen Wei's face flares up for her embarrassing to Weilan's words. But then, they all back to the proposing couple at there.

''That's my answer for you, Yezhun. I will marry you to be your forever wife,'' Ming Lan replied as she broke the kisses.

''Oh, my gosh! She accepted my proposal! Jiejie! I will marry her! Gege, thanks for this! I am happy now! Guys, I will marry her! She accepted my proposal!'' Yezhun kept shouting for his happiness while Ming Lan is smiling to see Yezhun is childish to tell the others about his successful proposal.

''Didi, stop your shout now! You just making her embarrassing with your childish, didi!'' Shen Wei scolded as she got Yezhun and Ming Lan.

''Are you embarrassing for my shout, Ming Lan?'' Yezhun asked to Ming Lan.

''Never! I like the way you are now to express your feeling over me,'' Ming Lan said.

''Oh, my! I thought only my husband is pervert. But his younger sister is also pervert just like him. And my didi... I can't believe he is being childish to express his feeling now,'' Shen Wei whined and she walks to her dinner table while pulling the kids to there.