Chapter 9

Author's note:
Warning. Please beware of matured content 😉

*************************

Shen Wei woke up earlier as usual while Zhao Yunlan is still sleeping at her side. Shen Wei holds her blanket that covering her naked body and she leans to her side to give a morning kiss to her husband. Zhao Yunlan stirs a little while mumbling in his sleep. He never have this peacefully sleeping in his life. Last night after their did, he can sleep very peacefully. And comfortably too with his wife in his embrace.

''Hubby, I love you!'' Shen Wei whispered with that sweet call as she thought Zhao Yunlan is still in a deep sleeping.

''Wifey, what did you call me?'' Zhao Yunlan asked while fluttering opened his cute eyes, making Shen Wei startled.

''Hub... Hubby?'' Shen stuttered in repeating that call as she thought Zhao Yunlan will mad at her.

''Oh, sweet!'' Zhao Yunlan replied and he pulls Shen Wei's head to kiss his sweet and adorable wife.

''Umpp... Hubby... please...'' Shen Wei moaned on Zhao Yunlan's lips.

''Please what, wifey? To take you again?'' Zhao Yunlan teased while snaking his hand underneath the blanket and touches on his wife's private part.

''Ah!! Hubby, no! Please!'' Shen Wei moaned again, holding her husband's hand on her private part.

''Why, wifey? Let me have you again,'' Zhao Yunlan said with his teasing and he climbs on Shen Wei's body underneath that blanket, keeps pressing his wife's naked body, sending a shivering to his wife.

''Oh, my! No, hubby! Enough, please... You did that for many times last night. I am still tired, okay?'' Shen Wei whined but her face is flaring up again indicating she still wants it even though she still feels tired.

Zhao Yunlan leans forward and he kisses Shen Wei's lips, giving her a wet kisses while roaming his hands on his wife's naked body, sending more shiver to his wife.

''Hubby... Please...'' Shen Wei pleaded with her moan.

''Please what, wifey? To be one with me again?'' Zhao Yunlan still teased to his wife.

Shen Wei nods with her shyly face making Zhao Yunlan laughs a little. But still he takes his position and be one again with his wife while listening to his wife's moaning and screaming for more. Their cold bedroom because of air-condition is now heated and becomes hotter for their did again.

''Please remind me to install the sound proof in our bedroom soon, wifey. I don't want our kids listen to your moaning and screaming underneath me later on. You know, Weiyun is already having a pervert mind when he is still 4 years old,'' Zhao Yunlan said with a whine too about their elder son.

Shen Wei underneath Zhao Yunlan tried to hold her moan and scream over Zhao Yunlan's doing but she can't. Zhao Yunlan is good in making her lost in her mind.

''Hubby, now I realized where is Weiyun got that pervert mind. It's from his daddy. I don't know you are pervert as well, hubby,'' Shen Wei replied in her breathless.

Zhao Yunlan laughs again while continuing his did to his wife. Shen Wei just lets her husband did whatever he wants to her since she also wants that, to be one with her husband. Finished with a round, Zhao Yunlan continues for the second round, making him got a slap from Shen Wei underneath him.

''Hubby, enough! I may pregnant again with your did since last night!'' Shen Wei whined.

Zhao Yunlan laughs and he seals Shen Wei's mouth with the heated kisses, making his wife keeps drowning and losing from her mind. They are having their fun till suddenly the phone of Shen Wei is beeping on the table. But still Zhao Yunlan didn't let Shen Wei to get her phone. He just lets Shen Wei sees the phone after his did to his wife.