Chapter 5

''Mommy!''

Shen Wei startled to hear those voices keep calling her while another argument happened again.

''Weiyun! Stop teasing your sister!'' Shen Wei scolded to that boy who is just 4 years old.

''Mommy, Weilan took my dragon!'' Weiyun told with his sulking too just like his younger sister, Weilan.

''Weilan, give back gege's dragon!'' Shen Wei persuaded but Weilan shakes her head to not give back that green dragon amigurumi to her elder brother.

''I want this dragon, mommy!'' Weilan said with her sulking.

''But Weilan, I gave you one, right? This one is belongs to your gege. Where is yours?'' Shen Wei asked while persuading her daughter.

''I don't want that purple one! I want this green dragon. Mommy, I want this one!'' Weilan said while hugging tightly to that green dragon.

Shen Wei shakes her head to see her both kids are arguing over the green dragon amigurumi instead of the other colors

Shen Wei shakes her head to see her both kids are arguing over the green dragon amigurumi instead of the other colors. Shen Wei crocheted two colors of dragons to avoid them to argue for the same dragon if they changed their dragons because of the same color. But now they both are arguing to have the same color which is green.

''Alright, alright! Weiyun, let of this one to your meimei, okay? Mommy will crochet another one for you with the same color of this one, okay?'' Shen Wei defeated.

Weiyun's eyes sparkle and he nods quickly.

''Green color? Like that one with Weilan?'' Weiyun asked in excitement to hear that.

Shen Wei nods.

''Hoorayy!! Thank you, mommy!'' Weiyun said and he pecks on Shen Wei's cheek.

Shen Wei smiles.

''Good boy, Weiyun! Now please take this purple one first and play with it while mommy crocheting another one green dragon that same as Weilan's dragon, okay?'' Shen Wei still persuaded to Weiyun.

Weiyun nods with his smile. Then, he picks up that purple dragon amigurumi on the floor and he runs to the outside of Shen Wei's bedroom to play with it. Weilan gets her mommy and hugs her mommy as she climbed on her mommy's laps on the bed.

''Mommy,'' Weilan called.

''What is it, Weilan? Do you want another one green dragon too?'' Shen Wei softly asked.

Weilan shakes her head.

''Then, why are you still sad?'' Shen Wei curiously asked.

''Mommy, when I can meet with daddy? You said daddy is working far away from us. Why he is still not coming back?'' Weilan asked.

Shen Wei silents. Five years were passed by after the night stand of her with Zhao Yunlan. Since that, she never meet with Zhao Yunlan or even heard about him. But since four years ago, she didn't know why did that ZYL Enterprise always ordered the crafts from her shop. And she also didn't know why for every time that company ordered from her, she will give a small gift with different amigurumi.