Chapter 15

Zhujiu is staggering again on that night to think of his fail in getting his step-sister about 4 months ago. And now his step-sister's pregnancy is 5 months already. He can see clearly the bump of his step-sister's pregnancy belly that looks huge for 5 months pregnancy. Since that day, Zhujiu keeps drinking the alcohol to forget his frustration to fail in making her step-sister pregnant of his child.

Zhujiu frustrated to see that pregnancy again like he saw his step-sister was pregnant to those twins about more than five years ago. He didn't expect that his step-sister's uterus was filled with another guy's seeds instead of his seeds. Zhujiu drooled to his step-sister since child and now he lost her to that guy named Zhao Yunlan again for the second time. He didn't expect that his step-sister still chose that guy after five years they were separated, and even married to that guy.

''Why, Shen Wei?!! Why him and not me?!!'' Zhujiu shouted in his drunk while kicking the rock on the road and then he is staggering at the road to his car at the parking lot, but he almost fell off if not someone holds his drunk body.

''Are you alright, sir?'' Wang asked with her persuasive voice to seduce Zhujiu.

''I am fine... hik...'' Zhujiu said in his drunk and he looks at Wang's beautiful face.

Wang smiles to Zhujiu and she wanted to release that drunk guy from her hold.

''Wait, girl! You are so beautiful! Do you have a boyfriend?'' Zhujiu asked while holding Wang's hand.

Wang shakes her head.

''I am still single, sir. Why?'' Wang replied, still in her persuasive voice and brushing her hair to behind, revealing her white neck that can male all the men including Zhujiu drool on her beauty.

''I am craving on your beauty, girl. Do you want to serve me, girl? I will give you whatever you want if you serve me with your beautiful face and body,'' Zhujiu said.

''Oh, sir! How do you know that I am craving to do that too?'' Wang asked while moving her body to get close with Zhujiu, making that guy can feel her hot body underneath her thin layer sexy dress.

''Oooohh... I am hot now! You are making me hot, my sexy girl!'' Zhujiu said and he quickly pulls Wang for the hot kisses.

As Wang is used to that situation of kissing any guys outside, she replies to the kisses and keeps seducing on Zhujiu till Zhujiu brings her to that guy's private apartment. That apartment is Zhujiu's hiding place in making an affair with many girls outside. Since Wang is good in seducing Zhujiu, Zhujiu didn't look around him as he is drowning in Wang's beauty and seduce.

''Oh, girl! Just if you are her, I will get you now!'' Zhujiu shouted in his losing mind to feel a hot body of Wang that hovering on top of him.

''Who is she that you eagerly wanted to get now?'' Wang asked as she saw this guy keeps losing in his mind.

''She is my step-sister, the most beautiful girl I ever met. More beautiful than you, girl. Well, what's is your name, girl?'' Zhujiu asked in his drunk.

''Erm... Zhang Dannie,'' Wang told.

''Zhang Dannie... your name is not suitable with your sweet, beautiful, sexy and small body, you know!'' Zhujiu said, almost trapped to Wang but Wang is very good in defending herself.

''Well, what to do, sir. My father gave that name to me, not like I can choose by myself for my name,'' Wang replied.

Zhujiu laughs.

''Yes, yes! You're right, Zhang! What's the use of the name when you are so pretty and sexy for me,'' Zhujiu assured and he pulls Wang's head to him to kiss her more and more.