Chapter 18

Zhao Yunlan brought together Shen Wei and the kids to his old house where his dad and elder sister live now. As he stepped into the house, all his bad memories rushed to his mind, making him trembling at his stood. Shen Wei holds tightly on his waist while the kids hug his trembling legs with a worry looks from them three to see him like that.

''Daddy, it's alright! Mommy said yeye can't hurt daddy anymore because yeye can't walk. Isn't it, mommy?'' Weilan soothed to her daddy.

Shen Wei nods to Weilan. And before she can say her words, Zhu comes to welcome them at that front door. Zhu hugs her brother and then to Shen Wei before she gets the kids for the lovely hug.

''Aunty Zhu is beautiful and sexy,'' Weiyun said with his pervert mind on his aunty.

''You are just like your daddy, Weiyun! Pervert!'' Zhu whined and Weiyun smiles shyly while Weilan climbs on Zhu to make her aunty holds her.

''Aunty Zhu is right! Gege is pervert like daddy. Please don't mind him, aunty Zhu! But Weilan is good, aunty. Weilan is not pervert like daddy,'' Weilan said to her aunty and Zhu just chuckles to see this talkative girl.

''But you are like your daddy too, Weilan! Talkative,'' Zhu commented while pinching on that girl's chubby cheeks.

''I thought only me thinking of that, jiejie. You too. Weilan and Weiyun are both inherited their daddy's behaviour but in different ways. Weiyun is pervert and Weilan is talkative like Yunlan,'' Shen Wei admitted that to Zhu.

Zhu nods.

''You see, didi! Even your son and daughter have inherited your behaviour!'' Zhu teased, making Zhao Yunlan's trembling body slowly calmed down.

''Still they are inherited their mommy's behaviour too, jiejie. Weilan is smart and Weiyun is shy like their mommy,'' Zhao Yunlan replied the tease but it's fact.

Zhu laughs to hear that. But then her laugh is stopped when suddenly they heard a voice from behind Zhu. Zhao Yunlan frowns to see unfamiliar faces that coming to them from the inside of house. He looks at Zhu for an explanation but Zhu just pulls him and asks Shen Wei as well as the kids to come inside first.

Zhao Yunlan and his family follow Zhu to the living room and they can see the four peoples at there including Mr. Zhao on the wheelchair that looking sad and guilty feeling. Shen Wei holds Zhao Yunlan's hand that scare on Mr. Zhao but confused to hear that voice from that old woman which he once heard that voice.

''Yunlan,'' that old woman called again.

''Mom?'' Zhao Yunlan asked back as he can recognize that voice which he waited for almost 8 years to come to him.

That old woman nods and she runs to Zhao Yunlan. Hug her son tightly while crying heavily to feel her son's grown up body.

''I am sorry, son for all what was happened back then. An please forgive your dad too. If you want to blame someone, please blame me, not your dad. I caused him to be like that. I hurt his feeling and I am the one who caused all of those happened. Your dad just a victim like you. He lost his trust on me because my did to him. He abused you because he thought of me within you. I am sorry, Yunlan. I come here today to tell you the truth. I already told to your dad and I want to tell you too, Yunlan. I know I am shameless to see you while I am the bad mother at here,'' Li Yuna said her words, making Zhao Yunlan pushes her away to hear that confession.

''You caused me suffered for those years, mom! You left me to dad who abused me since I was child! How could you, mom!'' Zhao Yunlan cried to say those words to his mom that he just met.

''Didi, let's hear your mom's words first, okay?'' Mr. Zhao tried to persuade.

''Who are you, dad to ask me that?! You never think of my feeling but now you want me to listen to her words?!'' Zhao Yunlan released his anger as he didn't expect that he will meet with this old woman at here.