3) You're Jealous

Nayeon, Jihyo and Jeongyeon were in the nurses' office in which they were recovering from the large fall.
The nurse opened the door and the three jolted up from their beds and looked over to see their friends standing there.
"This is your fault Tzuyu!" Chaeyoung pointed at her.
"Do you think it's easy to control my strength?" She asked Chaeyoung back.
"At least they are not dead." Mina spoke.

"Are you guys okay?" Dahyun asked as she walked up to them.
"A bit dizzy, but I feel fine." Nayeon said.
"Sorry." Tzuyu hung her head low as she clapped her hands together.
"Don't blame yourself." Jihyo began, "Who won the match?"
"We did." Sana raised her hand and frantically hopped in her place.
"All because of them flirting, I can't believe I fell for that." Chaeyoung pouted.
"Aww Chaengie, are you sad?" Mina came behind the girl and hugged her.

A pink blush formed over Chaeyoung's cheeks, her  flustered emotion seemed to be noticeable.
"Are you guys going to the mall?" Dahyun asked.
"Yeah, we just need a few seconds." Jihyo replied.
"Cool, we'll see you guys later." Sana spoke as she exited the room with the other girls.
.
.
.
As they saw their bus land, they walked towards it. Momo felt something grab her backwards, facing with someone who she knew.
"Oh hi, Lisa." Momo smiled as she saw her.
"I was wondering if you still want to hang out?" She asked whilst looking down.
"Of course, but it'll be a struggle since of my friends, they'll be fine with it though." She lied as he chuckled.
"They seem to be fine with it." Lisa looked behind her, when Momo turned around she saw two girls grinning at her.

"Oh... yes, Lisa meet Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. You two meet Lisa." Momo rolled her eyes.
The young girls waved.
"So I'll see you at the mall?"
Momo nodded as she watched the girl walk to the bus, sitting next to her friends.
"You know that Dahyun will find out." Chaeyoung spoke.
"It's just a friend going with a friend, plus I'll run between the both of them."
"Why couldn't you tell her, she'll understand?" Tzuyu asked.
"You don't know Dahyun like I do, she'll freak out and get over jealous." Chaeyoung said.
Tzuyu mocked Momo, "Well you're screwed."
.
.
.
The bus landed in a secreted place and a few minutes later they were on the freeway to the Mall, a lot of students come here for a break after school. Usually the bus waits for them for a few hours and then bring them back up to school.
The bus will always leave on time, that's why students obey what they were told to do.

"Everyone be back by 7:00." The bus driver told them as they stopped next to the mall.
The time was 3:00, so 4 hours of somewhat fun.

TWICE grouped up together just outside the mall.
"So, what do you want to do?" Sana asked as she skipped around her friends.
"I mean, I'm quite hungry." Jeongyeon answered. The other girls nodded in agreement.
"Let's go! Same restaurant as always." Dahyun cheered.
"I have to do something first, I'll be back." Momo rushed past them and out of sight.
They didn't take mind, they let it slide and they went into the restaurant.
.
.
.
Momo got away safely, none of them saw where she was going. Convenient timing, she saw Lisa near a clothing store.
She went in and saw Lisa with her other friends.
"Hey, I'm here." Momo waved.
"I was about to call you." Lisa smiled, "Momo, meet my friends." She pointed at each one, "Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé or Chaeyoung."

Momo bowed, "Nice to meet you all."
They all bowed simultaneously and watched as Lisa took Momo into the dressing room.
"Here try this on." Lisa shoved a floral dress in her face.
"I... what's this for?" Momo asked.
"Oh sorry... it's for our duet. We need costumes, so we're going to buy matching ones."
Momo nodded, she knew that the school's costumes were a bit tacky and old, that's why the Seniors always suggested buying their your own. Even if this school is for supernaturals, they can't afford new costumes nor equipment.