10) Sudden Disappearance

"This should get their attention."

It's been 2 days since their first mission, they fully recovered from their cuts and returned in good shape. It was after school and the girls were about to go to the mall and eat at their favourite spot.
As they arrived, they were met an employee who sat them down at their usual table.
They talked for a while and waited for Jeongyeon's sister, Seungyeon, to happily order for their table, but they instead met by another co-worker.
"Do you know where my sister is?" Jeongyeon asked.
"Ah Seungyeon, she hasn't been at work since yesterday." He said.
"Thanks."

"She could have taken a break." Chaeyoung said.
"No, she would have told me."
It was unusual, her sister would have called or unless she was lying.
Jeongyeon got her phone and dialled her number... it went straight to voicemail.
"This is weird." Jeongyeon sighed.
"Try calling your parents." Mina suggested.
Jeongyeon did just that, but they too do not know where she was. She was worried for her sister.
"Maybe Chaeyoung is right, she's taking a break." Jihyo said.

Jeongyeon shook her head, "She would definitely call someone on where she'll go."
Nayeon placed her hand on her shoulder, "Hey, we'll get to know where she is, let's just enjoy okay. Someone will know where she is and she couldn't be far from Seoul." She reassured her.
.
.
.
After they ate, They went outside to help Jeongyeon try to find her sister.
"Who might know where she is?" Momo asked.
Jeongyeon recollected her thoughts, "We could ask people from her University."
"Good we'll start there." Jihyo said.
They set off to Seoul University, there were a lot of students who were clearly older than them. They were given weird looks as they looked much younger.

"Somin!" Jeongyeon shouted to a girl with short black hair and a plain red dress.
"Jeongyeon? Why are you here?" She asked.
"Have you seen my sister anywhere?"
"She was in my class yesterday and then disappeared in the evening. I tried to call her and she didn't pick up." Somin explained.
"Ah, thanks."
They left without an answer, Seungyeon's appearance was still missing.

"Damn where could she be?" Jeongyeon said to herself.
On the other hand, Nayeon got a text message from her father and Jihyo got a phone call from her mother both saying the same thing.
They rejoined the group.
"Seoyeon is gone." They both said.
"Wait... both of your sisters?" Chaeyoung exclaimed.
Nayeon and Jihyo looked at each other in panic.
"We have to get back to school."

They finally arrived at school and rushed over to the Girl's dormitory and the room where they stayed at. They met their sister's roommate in the hallway.
"Hey! Aren't you Seoyeon's roommate." Nayeon shouted.
"Ah yes." She shyly answered.
"Have you seen our sisters?" Jihyo butted in.
"Frankly no since yesterday."
They all sighed.
"What are we going to do now?" Sana whispered.
"Though, the last time I saw them was with Bang Chan." She said.

"Bang Chan?" Chaeyoung questioned.
"Yeah, I saw them after school leaving on the school bus, and I haven't seen them come back." She continued.
Both Jihyo and Nayeon walked away in hurry, as well as frustrated.
"Thank you." Dahyun bowed as the rest of them ran after their friends.
"They're nowhere to be seen!" Jihyo shouted.
"They were last seen with Chan, maybe that's where Jeongyeon's sister may be." Sana reassured.
They walked back and forth.

"We could try to ask Chan." Momo said.
"He hasn't come back, just as their roommate said." Tzuyu replied.
"We should take a break, okay. You guys rest whilst we figure it out." Dahyun said, they all agreed as Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo slowly walked back to their room.
"I suggest we should keep an eye on them." Mina spoke.
"I'll do it." Chaeyoung raised her hand.
"Great, I think we need two more people."
"Fine, I'll take care of them." Tzuyu sighed.
"I'll join." Momo said.

"I guess us three will think of something." Sana smiled.
They started to part way, Dahyun stopped Momo for a moment.
"Take care of them." Dahyun smiled.
"I will and you have to give us a solution." Momo held her hand.
.
.
.
"So what do we know?" Sana asked.
"We know that they were last seen leaving school with BangChan and he hasn't returned yet." Mina spoke.
Dahyun thought long and hard, "We could try and track them down, but it'll only take Mina and not the rest of us. So we could try and wait."
"True, but the other three wouldn't be happy if we said that." Sana said.
"Then that's all we got, I'll try to see if there are any traces around school or if I can hear anyone's conversation." Mina suggested.
"I think that would be a good idea, we should ask the teacher or students. But for now, we should rest." Dahyun nodded.