11) Unsuspected Visitor

It had been two long days, they rested and yet they weren't satisfied. The thought of their sister missing and the thought of their friends in despair, they returned back to their dorms. There they saw the roommate they saw the other day.
"Hey, I've got to tell you something." She said. The others gathered in a circle.
"BangChan is back."
"He's back? Since when?" Jihyo asked.
"Just last night, I heard noises outside and saw someone walking to the Boy's dormitory, it looked like Chan and this morning he was sitting by himself." She said.
"Did you ask him?" Jeongyeon questioned.
"No, I kept my distance. I felt awkward and off around him." She sighed.

They finally had a lead, Chan was the primary suspect.
"All we have to do is follow him." Nayeon spoke.
"He has no where to go in school, unless he's planning to take the bus to the ground." Sana said.
"That's probably where he's going now." Mina pointed out of the Dorm window and focused her vision onto Chan, "He's getting on the bus."
"We should hurry." Momo instantly ran downstairs as the others followed behind.
They arrived at the bus doors just in time, causally to take their seats a few seats behind Chan.
"I just hope none of you blow your cover." Tzuyu whispered.
"We're Protectors of the School, anything is possible." Nayeon smirked.
.
.
.
The bus stopped near the mall and Chan left his seat before everyone else. At the back of the crowd, TWICE kept an eye on him as he dispersed from the groups and carried his way into the tall trees.
"Now he's definitely up to something." Nayeon growled.
They kept their distance, stepping their way through wet mud. He was getting further away within the withered trees, the brown leaves fell and so to avoid sound they tried to avoid them.

He came to a stop in a clearing. He chuckled, "I know you've been following me."
TWICE held their breath, stepping a little bit more.
"You think that I've captured your little sisters?" He continued, "I did, but too bad you think it's someone else."
They stopped.
Chan turned around and raised his hand, with one click of his finger, every feature and inch of his body started to distort until it was an unfamiliar face. A stranger.

"You're the guy that we met. Who are you?" Jihyo said.
"Just a visitor." He smiled.
"What have you done to our sisters and Chan?" Jeongyeon shouted.
"That boy? Oh, I just made him a bit sick which made him stay at home for a while, didn't take long to swoop in and capture your precious siblings." His face titled with a sinister look. He was not as tall nor short, but a muscular built man just old enough to be in his mid 30s.

He clicked his fingers again and just behind him a large airship filled the clearing. It towered them like a skyscraper.
"If you want to see your sisters, come on this airship." He chuckled once again. A mechanical door opened from the bottom, a ramp led to the entrance, there was no where else the members could do. They have to save the three girls.

They rushed inside and was met by the stranger as three figures stood beside him, hunched over and their heads hung low.
"S-Seungyeon." Jeongyeon spoke, "What have you done to them?!"
He smiled, "I've done nothing with them, but made them a bit more enhance."
Lights flickered on and the three girls dropped to the floor. Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Nayeon hurried to check.
"Hey! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Jihyo shook her sister awake.
Her sister slowly opened her eyes... nothing but fear shocked in Jihyo. This wasn't her sister, he had done something.

"Seoyeon?" Jihyo murmured.
Park Seoyeon kicked off Jihyo and onto the floor.
"Jihyo!" Chaeyoung shouted and threw her fireball towards their direction.
"What the—?" Jeongyeon saw her sister disappear, then, something was hooking around her neck.
Momo rushed in to push Seungyeon away saving Jeongyeon.
Nayeon fell to the ground as her sister disappeared and reappear behind her, kicking Nayeon on the ground. Tzuyu tackled Im Seoyeon and pinned her

"All of you snap out of it!" Jihyo demanded.
"Oh they won't listen to you. They're mine." He raised his hands. The airship started move, rising in altitude. He started to walk away.
"Please get rid of them... by any means necessary."
A sharp green glow came from the three girls' eyes and they smirked. Park Seoyeon and Seungyeon pushed the members away and gathered near Im Seoyeon.

"Shoot! What are we going to do?" Mina asked.
The three girls rushed at them before they could answer. Im Seoyeon teleported behind Dahyun and kicked at the back of her knee, she then went over to Sana and tackled her onto the floor.
Sana pushed her away and duplicated herself and separating each one of her clones.
Seungyeon kept invisible, punching and kicking each member, only Mina seemed to know her movements, her sharp sense could hear her footsteps and when she was about to strike, Mina would evade her attack.

As for Park Seoyeon, the more trained and skilled at fighting. None came near her, she was the scariest, one false move and you'll be unconscious.
Park Seoyeon targeted Momo, another one who was fast and difficult to beat. Eventually they'll get tired, all of them were.
No one wanted to harm them, especially their own sisters.
"We have to do something! We can't keep this for long!" Sana shouted.
Dahyun ran out of conflict, thankfully no one noticed. She saw the stranger go into a hallway away from the fighting. This was their way of getting off the ship, a thousand metre drop was no on their escape list.

There, in a room filled whiteboards of formulas, it was clear to see that he was in fact a genius.
"Oh you've left the fight." He said.
"Stop this or we'll stop you." Dahyun said.
"Even if you do stop me, you won't stop those girls, they answer to me and only me." He held his head up high.
"And soon, you will." He clicked his fingers and everything g went dark.
Dahyun stumbled and froze. A sharp sting pierced her neck, her limbs relaxed and unable to move.
"Just sleep." He whispered.

The lights illuminated the whole airship. He laid Dahyun onto the ground as he heard footsteps behind him.
"D-Dahyun!" Momo called.
Her motionless body laid before them.
"She's not dead, but sometimes you have to stop trying to save people you love..." He laughed and laughed before it echoed through their ears.
Every part of the room shrunk and then widened again. They tried to look straight but everything was titled, their heavy eyelids made it hard to stay awake.
"W-What... this?" Chaeyoung dropped to the floor.
"A gas, don't worry. I'm perfectly fine, I have a gas mask." He smiled from ear-to-ear.

"Oh and don't forget the name... The Mastermind."