6) One Of Us

It was time. They were estatic, they were hoping for a big mission with Mr Cho or some sort of training.
"Are you all ready?"
"Yes sir, uh... where are we going?" Dahyun asked.
He smiled, "You'll see." He placed a device down as a swirly portal appeared into another place.
"What is this?" Tzuyu asked.
"A portal to Yangpyeong."

"Cool." Tzuyu smiled.
Mr Cho stepped through first as he beckoned the other girls to follow, they stepped feeling the ground. It felt weird going to one place to another.
Yangyeong was a remote countryside with beautiful nature. Perfect to escape the city and a perfect hiding spot for those with abilities.
"What are we here for, sir?" Jeongyeon asked.
He picked up the device as he spoke, "A hideout just for the Revolutionary. Only real heroes get to see this."
"Did he just classed us as actual heroes?!" Chaeyoung squealed.

"Come." He gestured towards a shed that was in the middle, an ordinary one from afar. As you get closer and realise what's inside was a secret hideout.
"Guess no one was right." Jeongyeon shook her head.
"Does that mean I to keep my pocket money?" Mina said.
"Yeah yeah, you're safe for now."
They entered inside.
"Wow the inside looks so much bigger." Momo sighed.
There were well known heroes around them having a good time and off-duty. A lot of them were interested in the 9 girls, they knew them of course. The 9 girls who saved their school, it was in the 'Supernatural News' for about 2 weeks.

"Welcome TWICE to the Revolutionary hideout." Mr Cho said.
"Are you calling us heroes?" Sana asked.
"Not yet, but I trust you to become like them. You've stopped an Outlaw and I know you can do more someday."
"Yes sir!" They all bowed.
"Now you can talk to anyone here, ask how it's like to fight crime."
He dismissed them as they scattered the place, superheroes from around the world even knew about this place. It was almost like a museum. Pictures of the grand heroes. Books written by different Revolutionary. There was even a section called 'souvenirs' that everyone knew where from the Outlaws' equipment.

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Sana were at one of the displayed cabinets.
An artefact that was directly from a deadly weapon, a piece had been broken off during a fight.
"I remember this being on the news, didn't think I'll actually get to see it." Dahyun said, pointing at the display.
"Why don't we have an actual museum for these stuff? I would actually pay money to see these." Jeongyeon replied.
"It would cost a lot of money to build a secret museum and most museums are free. Look online." Sana answered with a smug grin.

Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Nayeon were at one section of the many bookshelves that were there for variety and decoration almost.
"I didn't know there were a lot of writers, Lee Seungmin, Charles Matthews and others from different parts of the world." Chaeyoung picked one book off the shelf.
Nayeon took a peek, "Oh Jihyo was reading this one."
"That one is a classic." Tzuyu said as she read the title, "Speaking Through The Fourth Wall by Gong Sooyeon."

"Seems dumb." Chaeyoung scoffed.
"You mean interesting, she takes the concept of the fourth wall. Take for instance an actor interacting with the audience, this fourth wall separates us from the performer, but sometimes you break it for more dramatic effect. That's what she's explaining. Someone or something may be interacting with us from somewhere else, maybe it's not even in this universe." Tzuyu explained in so much detail that the other two became invested.

"So it's like if a character in a book talks to the reader?" Chaeyoung asked.
"Exactly, the problem is that they can't hear you."
Interesting... as they thought.
Nayeon put the book back in its place.
.
.
.
On the other side, Jihyo, Momo and Mina were at a table as people went by they recognised who they were, the girls who saved their own school. Even heroes who were well known knew them. Then, it came to one person, different from the bunch. They had no idea who he was.

"You like the place?" The man asked, he was a tall and broad man, he placed his glasses on his head, a smart-looking man. He was holding a burgundy glass in his right hand.
"Yes, it's not what we've seen before." Jihyo spoke.
"Well if you're in this place you're one of us." He circle his glass around.
"One of us?" Momo questioned.
"The heroes of course, only those who have proved themselves worthy of being trusted with their abilities are allowed here." He said, "I will say that I'm just a visitor from time-to-time, I have a friend who works here and needs help."

The girls nodded.
"So you come here for work?" Mina spoke.
"Mostly, I'm one of those who can do whatever I want though." He smiled.
"What's your name?" Jihyo asked.
"Cha U-jeong."
But Mina felt something off about him, he knew something that they don't.
After their show around, Mr Cho called them back. He has something important to show them, they were outside again.

They walked for about 5 minutes until they reached a house.
"It's a... house." Jeongyeon said blatantly.
"Yes, but you can not tell anyone, okay?"
They all nodded and obediently went inside assuming it was his house.
Mr Cho went into the back room and showed the white sphere in a safe. He entered the code, 0201.
"The sphere? You kept it here?" Dahyun gasped.
"It's the only place I find to be safe, plus if anyone does try to steal it there are heroes not far from here." He explained.

"Keeping it in a place where heroes can easily be called, nice call Mr Cho." Chaeyoung smiled, giving him a thumbs up.
"Thank you and you're the only people I've told since you, Jihyo, wield it and possesses its power. You have each other's back and... I remember being in a group like that." He regained back control and led them back to the school.