17) Save Me Now

"There is it." Daniel said. The clouds parted away into a clearing where the airship was hovering.
"That's way too big." Chaeyoung sighed.
"We somehow need to get in there." Nayeon mumbled.
"Momo?" Mina looked at her friend, Momo realised her ability and put it up to use.
She focused onto the airship looking for an opening.
"There." She pointed at the top of the airship, "There's a hatch."
Daniel positioned themselves on top, the van door slid open, Tzuyu stretched her arm towards the hatch and tried to open it.

"It's stuck."
"Let me do it." Nayeon leant forward almost hanging out of the van.
"I don't think we should risk that." Jeongyeon pulled her back in.
"I'll just melt it." Sana stepped in.
Everyone scuttled behind her as she gathered all her energy, fire began to spit out of her hands burning right through the metal.

Momo turned into a small bird and flew in, surveying the area. She returned back into herself.
"It's fine. This is a vent that connects to all parts of the airship."
"Somi, have you have the antidote?" Nayeon asked.
"Kept it safe." Somi smiled as she jumped in.
One by one, each TWICE member carefully dropped inside. "We'll take care of this." Jihyo said to the other two boys.
"Are you sure?" Daniel asked in concern.
"Yes, we'll be back. Just hang around." Jihyo was the last to follow inside.
"Where should we go?" Dahyun asked Momo.
"If we go straight that's where the main part is."

A sudden thud came behind them.
"BangChan why did you follow us?" Jihyo angrily whispered.
"Do you think I'll be missing you guys in action, plus they're my friends I want to help." He explained, there was no going back. The van had already gone.
"Fine, but stay out of trouble."
They continued forward into the main hall of the ship. At the end of the vent was a ladder, Momo peeled through. No one was there.

Each of them reached the floor, the main room was spacious. There was a device at the far back of the room which was surrounded by an energy force of some sort. They all could sense something in the area, the energy force field suddenly broke and four figures stood before them.
"I've been waiting." The same croaky voice spoke.
Sana urged Somi and Chan to hide.
"So you were waiting for us." Nayeon spoke.
"Why shouldn't I? All I wanted was to see you fail, as well as to fight with your sisters." He held up the white sphere. A barrier was formed around him.
"I'm going to enjoy this." He clicked his fingers and the three sisters lunged towards them. Mechanical bats started to swarm them as well.

Seungyeon turned invisible, tackling Jeongyeon and Nayeon to the floor at the same time. As fire, ice and electricity were pummelled at each wall and ceiling, Im Seoyeon teleported behind Jihyo and kicking her back leg, she wrapped her arms around her neck.
Tzuyu saw and reached her arms to Seoyeon who teleported out of the way. She rushed up to Jihyo.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine, just wear them out!" Jihyo exclaimed.

They all heard and kept fighting harder.
Park Seoyeon was very skilled dodging everything that was thrown at her. Sana, Dahyun and Mina were giving her a hard time. With that, Jihyo duplicated herself as Jeongyeon and Nayeon helped with the swarm of mechanical bats.
As for Chaeyoung, she ran around Im Seoyeon as long as she kept teleporting she would grow tired.
Tzuyu and Momo helped each other with Seungyeon who was the trickiest out of the bunch, she was invisible and relied on Momo's sensitive hearing. Tzuyu listened to Momo and would chase Seungyeon's invisible figure around.

Somi had to wait for a chance, she needed to bring the sisters back to normal. She scanned around, Park Seoyeon was still energetic, flipping and hopping at every given moment. Seungyeon was still invisible, Tzuyu was still unable to catch her. On the other hand, Im Seoyeon's teleporting grew short and less frequent, Chaeyoung had worn her down to a point where stumbled backwards. There was her given chance, she rushed to Im Seoyeon and injected the red liquid into her neck.