5) The Annual Celebration

They entered in Mr Cho's office, they anticipated something worse, the first time they came here was the paint incident. Luckily, each of them stood up for each other.
"TWICE, it's very nice to see you again. I have a big responsibility to put upon you."
Responsibility? How exciting...
"We're up for anything, sir." Nayeon said.
The tension grew.
"I'm making you in charge of the 16th year anniversary celebration coming up in the next month."

They were taken aback. Them? Organising?

"It's fine if you don't want to."
"No it's fine, we would like to." Jihyo said.
"Ah, that's great . You'll also be holding a speech."
They mumbled in agreement.
They were dismissed and as they were about to leave when Mr Cho announced, "Oh and girls... meet me after school. I have an important business to show you."
That caught their ears, they were finally excited. Maybe this is what they were waiting for, a heroic breakthrough.
.
.
.
The girls couldn't wait until the end of school. A lot of thoughts came into their head and most of them were agitated.
"Let's have a bet." Jeongyeon stated, "Whoever is the closest gets all our allowance."
"All?!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.
"All." Jeongyeon said.
"34,000 won down the drain." Mina sighed.
"I'm gonna be rich." Nayeon chuckled.
"Only if you get it right." Jihyo said.

"Looks like everyone is in, who wants to go first?"
They all turned to Nayeon, who shook her head.
"Why am I going first?" She exclaimed.
"You're the oldest, you'll have the first say." Tzuyu smirked.
"Fine!" Nayeon sighed, "Maybe stopping a drug raid."
Everyone went silent, then a sudden burst of laughter came through booming their ears.
"What?! You said anything." Nayeon rolled her eyes as her friends kept mocking her.
"It's okay Nayeon, it's Jeongyeon's turn now." Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah mine is more realistic." Jeongyeon scoffed, "We're going to fight his nemesis."
As proud as she looked, she wanted a whole chorus of applause, instead she got an even more eerie silence.
"That's you being realistic?" Chaeyoung chuckled.
"Hey! It's what I came up."
"Yeah whatever, Momo you're next." Dahyun said.

"I'll just say it's more to do with the 16th celebration." Momo stated.
"Yeah I also think that." Jihyo held up her hand.
"Me too." Sana joined in.
"You know if you guys win you'll have to split the money." Jeongyeon smirked.
"We know, but there's plenty enough for the three of us." Jihyo smiled back.
"Okay then, Mina." Sana pointed.

"Let's be more realistic, we're going to have training. As Protectors of the School, we have to be ready for anything." Mina said.
"I'm with her." Tzuyu answered.
"Yeah, I-I'm with her." Chaeyoung slowly raised her hand.
Dahyun looked shocked, "You traitor."
"Somebody's loyal." Tzuyu laughed.
"To her lover." Nayeon whispered.
Jihyo smiled, "Alright, Dahyun you're last."

"Fine." Dahyun snarled behind Chaeyoung, "I say we're helping him with the school."
"Alright, everyone's better." Momo cheered.
"Let the best member win." Jeongyeon cackled.