7) A Day Out

Time: 6:45 am

A buzz echoed through Jihyo's phone, she sat in her dorm room reading the recommended book from Daniel. It was an early Saturday morning, she wondered who was texting. All her friends were asleep maybe excluding Tzuyu and Mina who were early birds. She wouldn't expect them to text her. She picked up her phone and saw the message, it was from her sister.

Seoyeon: Hey sis!

Jihyo: What do you want?

Seoyeon: Calm down there Ji, can't I just ask how you are doing?

Jihyo: Well... it's the weekend and I assume you want money.

Seoyeon: I mean...

Jihyo: I knew it.

Seoyeon: Oh come on, can't we hang out?

Jihyo: Oh? This is a surprise.

Seoyeon: Can't the Protector of the School/The Legend have time for her sister 🥺

Jihyo: Fine, where are we going?

Seoyeon: To the mall!

Jihyo: And that's why you need money

Seoyeon: Heheh 🤭

Jihyo: Be ready at 8:00 am, the mall will at least be open at 9:00. We can have breakfast.

Seoyeon: Nice... btw Im Seoyeon is coming too.

Jihyo: Alright

Seoyeon: Don't worry she's using her own money.

Jihyo: Even better, she's not a money stealer like you.

Seoyeon: Ay! You love me really 😊

Jihyo: And that's the problem.

Jihyo jumped up fro. Her bed and stretched her legs, a sharp tug ran down her calf.
'How long was I awake?' The floor swayed hinder her feet. She looked back at her boon as she grabbed her bad and placed it inside.
.
.
.

Time: 7:00 am

Chaeyoung lifted herself from her bed and forced herself to put in some work, frankly it was her own art work she looked forward to. It was a design she liked for the past year.
"You're up early." Tzuyu spoke as she sat perfectly upright.
"I'm going to finish off my work." Chaeyoung replied.
"Alright, have fun."
Slowly, she got dressed and left to her own designated spot, in the art room.
When she was the only one outside, someone could hear her and decided to follow.
Even if it was a little bit dark, she could still know where she was going, she could hear Chaeyoung's every move and sensed her tracks.

Mina saw her enter the art room and peeked through the window. Chaeyoung was sat at her desk and pulled out her portrait from under the desk. A strange design laid onto the canvas as different pastel colours fell on top as it went from light to dark. Chaeyoung laid all her paint colours which laid neatly next to her canvas.
Mina opened the door, but Chaeyoung was still invested into her art work. The smell of clay and paint wafted into Mina's scent, distorting her vision, over a few seconds she got over it.