16) Up And Up

Chaeyoung ran like she never did before carrying each person from Somi's house to the warehouse they suspected. She had to carry 9 people each one at a time, after that she was exhausted and laid flat on the floor of the warehouse.
"Never... again."Chaeyoung panted.
"Rest easily." Mina smiled.
They looked around, nothing was touched as it did before.
"He must have been here right?" Jeongyeon questioned to herself.
"Momo, can you seen anything?" Sana asked as her friend looked around the floor once more.
"There used to be something here..." Momo caught something in the corner of her eye, a dark stained puddle, she pointed at it.

Mina looked closer, "It's gasoline." She said. Momo saw a trail, she followed it until it came to a stop at a back wall.
"I think this is where the aircraft was." Momo said.
"Well if it was, it must've been long gone." Somi stated.
They came outside to figure out any clues, but there weren't any.
"He must be in the sky." Jeongyeon sighed.
"Ugh... I guess you want me to fly around." Momo groaned.
"Wasn't thinking of that, but that's a good idea." Nayeon said.

But before Momo could turn, someone familiar waved to them.
"H-Hey!" A boy called out.
"Daniel?" Jihyo smiled, "I didn't expect you to be here."
Daniel smiled slightly, "Same, me neither..." He looked at the girls behind her who were smiling widely at them.
"I... uh... you're here with your friends."
"Ah yes, we were just roaming around." Jihyo nervously laughed, trying to not blow her cover.
"I won't bother you anymore." He started to walk away when they noticed another familiar person.

"Bang Chan?" Sana called out.
"Oh hey guys!" He waved.
"What are you doing here?" Dahyun asked.
"I was going home, but then I noticed something odd in the sky." He pointed towards the clouds.
"What something?" Tzuyu asked as they all tried to squint.
"Right, you can't see it. There's a large aircraft that's hovering over Namsan tower."
"Did you say an aircraft?" Somi questioned.
"Yeah, those big aircrafts one like the from the Avengers." Chan said joyfully, but he noticed that the girls weren't reacting as well as he thought.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Daniel wondered too.
"Don't freak out, our sisters are up there with an Outlaw." Jihyo spoke as they gasped loudly.
"We need to tell someone!" Daniel panicked.
"No we can't, they've already gotten the sphere, any more attention he will unleash its power." Nayeon explained.
"So how is it different from not telling anyone?" Chan quickly spoke.
"If we somehow got up there and quietly get inside, it's an element of surprise. Plus, I know he's anticipating us so that's why it needs to us." Jihyo continued.

They two boys calmed down.
"How are you planning to get up there?" Chan asked.
Daniel stepped in, "I mean I could, my parents have a vehicle that flies."
"Oh you do?" Chaeyoung's head perked up.
"Yeah."
The girls all smirked to each other.
.
.
.
Once again, Chaeyoung almost passed out due to exhaustion. They all gathered at Daniel's house where the vehicle he mentioned was parked in the garage. It was a large vehicle just the size of a van. Nervously, he took the keys from the hook, near the door and unlocked the doors.
Chan immediately went inside to the passenger seat, that left all of the girls at the back.

They got in and Daniel started the car.
"Does anyone else have a licence?" He said as his voice shook.
"You've asked this before, you're the only one who has one." Jeongyeon said.
"Well it's a provision license, I can ride with an adult—."
"You'll be fine, we'll take the blame." Jihyo reassured him.
Daniel nodded and pressed a button making the outside of the van to become invisible, unable to be seen by the naked eye.
"I hope this goes well." He hoped.
"We'll see." Chan said.